Notifications
Clear all

Roaccutane For The Second Time

MemberMember
(@orange4)

Posted : 08/03/2013 8:01 am

Hi, I got prescribed yesterday with 40mg once daily, but my next appointment with the dermatologist isn't until December, should my dose not have been increased before then? The first time I went two months ater starting to up my dosage.

Also, is it ok the drink pretty regularly whilst on roaccutane, will it have any effect clearing my skin up?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 08/03/2013 11:21 am

I thought you had to have monthly checkups. Thats how Ive always done it. Where are you from? I wouldnt drink regularly on it but thats just me. Its pretty hard on your liver to begin with. Every once in a while wont hurt most likely but Id keep it to a minimum.

MemberMember
(@gina1981)

Posted : 08/03/2013 12:15 pm

Me too. First round about four yr ago. Clear until past year. Starting second round Monday can't wait. I'm on 40 for two months then 60mg for three. 117 lb female

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 08/03/2013 6:14 pm

Hi, I got prescribed yesterday with 40mg once daily, but my next appointment with the dermatologist isn't until December, should my dose not have been increased before then? The first time I went two months ater starting to up my dosage.

Also, is it ok the drink pretty regularly whilst on roaccutane, will it have any effect clearing my skin up?

Thanks

How old are you? How much do you weight? What is your acne severity/location?

Don't drink regularly on Accutane unless you want to be taken off it.

MemberMember
(@orange4)

Posted : 08/03/2013 6:20 pm

Thanks

How old are you? How much do you weight? What is your acne severity/location?

Don't drink regularly on Accutane unless you want to be taken off it.

19, 84kg, not very severe but still quite bad, all over face and top of shoulders