Notifications
Clear all

Acne On Upper Top Legs

MemberMember
(@durablebumper)

Posted : 08/03/2013 7:30 am

I have been getting acne on my top of my upper leg. I usally ware shorts. I am a guy. I usally take hot shower as i did before i noticed this. I DO NOT SHAVE. I have been taking 2-3 shower over the last cupple of days. What is it and what should i do.

MemberMember
(@crispyduck)

Posted : 08/03/2013 8:19 am

at least its not on the face bro...

MemberMember
(@durablebumper)

Posted : 08/03/2013 8:24 am

hahaha sadley their is some their to. :(

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/03/2013 8:42 am

I was getting breakouts there too. But I got it under control. Shower before using this regimen twice a day. Use 2 pumps of benzoyl peroxide there and 2 pumps of moisturizer with jojoba oil mixed day and night. It should stop all those breakouts fast. But make sure that you continue this until there is no active pimples. For some reason that part of the body is very sensitive and if theres one pimple left and you stop the regimen it can trigger a big breakout. Also don't use soap on that part of the body.

MemberMember
(@durablebumper)

Posted : 08/03/2013 8:50 am

will this work for the face to.

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/03/2013 10:40 am

Yes. I used it on my face for over a year. Make sure you used jojoba oil or your face will dry up fast. Dan's jojoba oil is the only one that works for me. Ive tried NowFoods Jojoba oil didn't work. Also if 2 pumps of bp work. Then use it until you run out and then switch over to Aspirem benzoyl peroxide. Because after a month of using 2 pumps on your face everyday you will start to flake.