Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dogdoggie009

Cured My Acne, 22Y.o Female Please Read!

Ok Hi everyone I registered just to post this!

Long story short: 22 year old female, acne for 10 years. Mostly severe , all on my cheeks (cystic, etc)

I have tried everything prescription wise, sometimes it works but once I stop it comes back: including Birth control, Differin, Bp, etc.

A few months ago i said enough is ENOUGH. My acne is 95% gone in 3 months by cutting out WHEAT/GLUTEN from my diet.

I have stopped using everything prescription for 6 months already. My acne is pretty much GONE and this is amazing.

I have read that wheat can irritate the small intestine and hence can cause acne on the cheeks.

I have cheated the diet a few times, and i broke out in cysts each time.

Seriously you have NOTHING to lose, after 10 years of acne I told myself I cant live like this any more. The doctor did bloodwork and said i do NOT have a hormonal imbalance. So I knew it had to be something diet related.

For everyone out there that likes to eat s#!t for example: junk food, alcohol, soda, cookies, bread, etc, if you eat s#!t REMEMBER: you will look like S#!% TOO.

I eat healthy and after cutting out wheat/gluten cold turkey my acne has DISAPPEARED and I think in the next month will be 100% clear. So try if you want but remember to stick it out for at least 3 months and DO NOT cheat your diet or it will come back.

I look so pretty now and i am SO HAPPY. This is coming from someone who has exhausted all options after 10 YEARS. Someone gave me this advice to cut wheat out before, and I ignored it and wouldn't listen. Well after 10 years I was desperate and this is a miracle. It worked for me and the best thing is its a natural solution. I replaced wheat with Quinoia, Millet, Potatoes, Oats and rice so I don't lose weight.

Try it and thanks for reading!

Edited by dogdoggie009

I think by wheat you mean gluten (a binding protein found in more things than just wheat, such as rye and barley)?

Quite a few people have found that going gluten free has helped clear their acne. You should check out the nutrition forum on here. Congratulations on getting clear. :)

I am also gluten free and dairy free. I found that quitting dairy and gluten helped clear me, but it was temporary for me.

I hope things go well for you.

I think by wheat you mean gluten (a binding protein found in more things than just wheat, such as rye and barley)?

Quite a few people have found that going gluten free has helped clear their acne. You should check out the nutrition forum on here. Congratulations on getting clear. smile.png

I am also gluten free and dairy free. I found that quitting dairy and gluten helped clear me, but it was temporary for me.

I hope things go well for you.

Thanks! And yes I mean gluten :) I will continue to eat healthy and hopefully this sticks!