Notifications
Clear all

Airgent For Acne Scarring

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/01/2013 9:44 pm

I had airgent done today. the procedure was alot more painful then i thought. the doc did both upper cheeks. there was a lot of swelling and pin point bleeding. i thought the doc hit all the my scars but unfortunatley he miss a good 3 i wanted him to hit . the swelling calmed down a bit cuople hours after. right now it looks like i had a cystic acne breakout which brings really bad memories . they said not to put anything on for the first day then the second day to do as i please. i just finished applying polysporin for the scabs that formed on the pin points. here is what it looks like after treatment i will post progress pics as i continue to heal.

Jaamber liked
MemberMember
(@jaamber)

Posted : 08/02/2013 3:56 am

I had enerjet done a few weeks ago - that's the new name for airgent! I'm really pleased with the results so stay positive!

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 08/02/2013 9:50 am

hey just wanted to say good luck to you and i am sure you will look great after you are healed. please keep us updated on your progress!

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/02/2013 3:26 pm

I had enerjet done a few weeks ago - that's the new name for airgent! I'm really pleased with the results so stay positive!

where did you have it done? what type of scarring did you have it done on? thanks

hey just wanted to say good luck to you and i am sure you will look great after you are healed. please keep us updated on your progress!

thank you tracy. i will keep eveyrone updated you can count on that

MemberMember
(@jaamber)

Posted : 08/02/2013 4:03 pm

I had it done in the uk viva clinic in golders green. One side of my face has rolling scars and the other cheek has boxcar scars moderate scarring.

I'm really happy with the improvement I'm going back in a month for a second session. The dr said it will take two goes to get an excellent improvement but honestly I'm so pleased after the first session I never thought any thing would work - I've tried everything!

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:18 pm

I had it done in the uk viva clinic in golders green. One side of my face has rolling scars and the other cheek has boxcar scars moderate scarring.

I'm really happy with the improvement I'm going back in a month for a second session. The dr said it will take two goes to get an excellent improvement but honestly I'm so pleased after the first session I never thought any thing would work - I've tried everything!

im glad it worked for you. im honestly a bit dissapointed because the doc fully missed some scars that concerned me greatly. be thankful you had this treatment done for free ! =)

MemberMember
(@jaamber)

Posted : 08/03/2013 10:19 am

How much did it cost u if u don't mind me asking?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/03/2013 3:18 pm

How much did it cost u if u don't mind me asking?

600 canadian. i think it is a rip off since the other spot was having it done for 400

MemberMember
(@jaamber)

Posted : 08/03/2013 4:04 pm

I think that's cheaper than it will be in the uk!

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/04/2013 7:59 pm

Day 4 - im healing quit well and making sure i eat healthy which is crucial in collagen production. i have only been applying polysporin on the injection sites. my only concern of right now is hyperpigmentation which i hope doesnt happen. Also downtime does SUCK!

MemberMember
(@quirky-fox)

Posted : 08/05/2013 3:45 am

Hang in there! The first week is always the hardest but it will be behind you before you know it! Keep your chin up and think about the future. I wish you all the very best and thank you for taking the time to keep us updated. :)

MemberMember
(@jaamber)

Posted : 08/05/2013 9:49 am

How do the scars look or can't u tell yet? The first week sucks until the pin marks scab over and fall off.

How do the scars look or can't u tell yet? The first week sucks until the pin marks scab over and fall off.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/05/2013 6:40 pm

Hang in there! The first week is always the hardest but it will be behind you before you know it! Keep your chin up and think about the future. I wish you all the very best and thank you for taking the time to keep us updated. smile.png

thank you for your wishes i hope it gets better=(

my scars are still there. the thing is i dont think this doc did a good job at all. now that i think of it the scars that were of my concern i dont think the filler went in them because there wasnt any plumpness like on the other spots. i can remmeber feeling the filler go in and some spots he injected i dont remmeber feeling the filler going in. this worries me as i feel he just made my scars worse. im so down i dont know what to do. =(

MemberMember
(@jaamber)

Posted : 08/06/2013 1:32 am

Yes if there wasn't any plumpness then he didnt inject there. Give it a couple of weeks and if you are not happy go back and ask him to inject the spots he has missed.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/06/2013 7:55 pm

this worries me as i feel he just made my scars worse.

Why do you think so? Also, the scars that weren't addressed can be treated later provided that there're improvement in those scars that were treated.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/06/2013 8:13 pm

Why do you think so? Also, the scars that weren't addressed can be treated later provided that there're improvement in those scars that were treated.

ya only time will tell. im worried because airgent is injecting filler at high pressure if i got scars injected without filler and just high pressure then i might get more scared.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/06/2013 8:23 pm

ya only time will tell. im worried because airgent is injecting filler at high pressure if i got scars injected without filler and just high pressure then i might get more scared.

Why he wouldn't use fillers? Did he run out of fillers and forgot to fill up? Why the machine even allows to inject with pressure and without fillers?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/07/2013 9:07 pm

Why he wouldn't use fillers? Did he run out of fillers and forgot to fill up? Why the machine even allows to inject with pressure and without fillers?

honestly i dont know the answer to your questions i wish i did.

update day 7- most of the scabs fell off. scars still there. still healing and applying polysporin at night time

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/09/2013 7:57 pm

quik update. one week post treatment and i am starting to see improvement. my boxscars have filled in alittle and definitley look softer. im actually surprised since nothing have ever worked for my scarring. i will keep updating

MemberMember
(@quirky-fox)

Posted : 08/09/2013 9:57 pm

quik update. one week post treatment and i am starting to see improvement. my boxscars have filled in alittle and definitley look softer. im actually surprised since nothing have ever worked for my scarring. i will keep updating

Oh exciting! From here it's only better and better! So glad you're seeing improvements. :D

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/10/2013 3:47 am

Oh exciting! From here it's only better and better! So glad you're seeing improvements. biggrin.png

thank you smile.png im honestly shocked. i guess when i was going through the downtime phase i got really depressed and down. i realized it was all healing . i have to add that my healthy diet was vital in the healing proccess.it gos to show that you done need copper peptides or led's for good healing. i stilll have a long way to go but its extremely over whealming in a good way that i am indeed actually getting improvement. in total i plan to have 3 treatments done

MemberMember
(@quirky-fox)

Posted : 08/10/2013 4:31 am

No_Hope this is exactly how I felt with the Dermaroller. At first I was like "Hmm... not sure about this, I've had three treatments and I can't see much yet" and then all of a sudden the results were there! Irrefutable! Made all the "suffering" worth it. Airgent is exciting and I have been thinking about getting these treatments done after my round of the eDermastamp (if needed) so I am glad that people like you are taking the time to document things. smile.png Chin up! xx

P.S. I agree with eating healthy and just generally looking after yourself while your skin is healing. Makes a world of difference!

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/10/2013 4:41 am

No_Hope this is exactly how I felt with the Dermaroller. At first I was like "Hmm... not sure about this, I've had three treatments and I can't see much yet" and then all of a sudden the results were there! Irrefutable! Made all the "suffering" worth it. Airgent is exciting and I have been thinking about getting these treatments done after my round of the eDermastamp (if needed) so I am glad that people like you are taking the time to document things. smile.png Chin up! xx

P.S. I agree with eating healthy and just generally looking after yourself while your skin is healing. Makes a world of difference!

im glad you recieved improvement from your dermarolling. collagen building is indeed a tedious process. do they offer airgent in austrailia? if so take advantage! it really is a innovative technique im glad its on the market

MemberMember
(@quirky-fox)

Posted : 08/10/2013 8:47 am

im glad you recieved improvement from your dermarolling. collagen building is indeed a tedious process. do they offer airgent in austrailia? if so take advantage! it really is a innovative technique im glad its on the market

Yes, there is one place in Australia that I know of that uses the Airgent. 8 hours away from me but would be worth the trip there and back if it worked! :D

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/12/2013 3:49 pm

it is extremely relieving that i can finally look in the mirror and watch the improvement everyday. im so not used to it lol. i belive airgent is gonna give me my life back

aquasea liked