Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bbyy1234

Bp Allergy? Moisturizer? What Is The Extreme Itchienss

Started "The Regimen" and while I waited for my 2.5% to come in the mail, I used a TINY bit of my old 10% that i had used previously.

Around 6 months ago before doing the regimen, I used BP in my daily face wash routine and would use the 10% and one day had a reaction that was little more red and felt like sunburn and I stopped using it. It was probably just because I used too much at such a high percentage.

So, now, I used this 10% (VERY small amounts) twice for two days and then I experienced itchiness so I stopped and decided to wait until my 2.5 came. Now, two days later, I have not used any BP and my face is ITCHING LIKE CRAZY. I can't even go out I'm so distracted and irritated by this itchiness. There is no serious redness or any other burning sensation.

Could I be allergic? When will it stop, I haven't applied BP in two days. Could it be a moisturizer I am using?

Edited by bbyy1234

Itchiness on the regimen is common. In the first 3 weeks I used to want to scratch my face off it was so bad, especially at night.

It could indicate an allergy in your case but rest assured that itchiness is normal.