Notifications
Clear all

Need Help With Nose Pore--What Is This?

MemberMember
(@diareads)

Posted : 07/31/2013 8:30 pm

My face has been pretty clear for about a year now. Yeah I get little pimples here and there, and my nose still gets clogged but I steam and use an extractor which really helps.

My only big issue is that I have right in the middle of my nose two deep scar/clogged pores. They are not blackheads really... sort of skincolor/whiteish a bit. It bumps out a bit and looks a little tight on the skin.not SO horrible after how my skin use to look, but its annoying and large.

I've steamed and cleared it a couple times. It's very stubborn! Even being gentle I have a scab afterwards because of all the pushing. If it comes out it's always yellowish/white and leaves a large hole (about the size of a needle point) and then a week later it comes back small and then gets bigger! I have no idea if its a large pore (wasn't there until 4 months ago) or a scar that just fills in??

What do I do about this because my skin is basically clear so I have no idea what can be causing it?

MemberMember
(@underneath32)

Posted : 07/31/2013 8:36 pm

Hmm i have the same thing on my nose, does it just keep coming back in the exact same spot? Its impossible for me to heal because of this..

MemberMember
(@diareads)

Posted : 07/31/2013 8:40 pm

Hmm i have the same thing on my nose, does it just keep coming back in the exact same spot? Its impossible for me to heal because of this..

Yes! The exact spot...like it never left after I cleaned it out

MemberMember
(@underneath32)

Posted : 08/02/2013 3:45 am

Yer i dont know what it is but i have the same thing, i think i might get it checked out because I have heard of similar cases when it is actually type of skin cancer that has to be cut out. :/

MemberMember
(@acnenca)

Posted : 11/10/2013 7:39 pm

Keep using the extractor once a week after steaming - thats my routine

MemberMember
(@calumma)

Posted : 11/11/2013 8:57 am

Maybe a sebacous gland hyperplasia? I have 2 of them on my nose and they are so stubborn. I will have them removed via laser some day.