Notifications
Clear all

How Long Does Erythema Last?

MemberMember
(@ghosthater)

Posted : 07/31/2013 7:18 pm

So I recently got on Ceftin and Clindamycine (prescribed by a Dermatologist) and I've mostly stopped getting the cysts I used to get. Now that I'm out of what was probably this biggest break out I've ever had, I'm left to deal with the red expanding of blood vessels under my cheeks known as Erythema. Does anyone know how long it will take to go away? I'm an 18 year old caucasian male. Are there any non-comedogenic treatment options worth exploring? Or should it go away soon by itself?

MemberMember
(@ghosthater)

Posted : 08/01/2013 8:38 am

bump

MemberMember
(@umaid619)

Posted : 08/01/2013 9:13 am

i'm in the same position, i found that using vitamin C serum or an vitamin C oil free moisturizers helps it a lot,(mine is an organic one with 75% vitamin C) as it boosts collagen production.

oh and don't use any harsh products on it, it will just irrate it and last even longer, and wear sunscreen.

MemberMember
(@ghosthater)

Posted : 08/01/2013 10:57 am

i'm in the same position, i found that using vitamin C serum or an vitamin C oil free moisturizers helps it a lot,(mine is an organic one with 75% vitamin C) as it boosts collagen production.

oh and don't use any harsh products on it, it will just irrate it and last even longer, and wear sunscreen.

I'll take a look into that. All my products are noncomedogenic. I only use BP as a wash.