Notifications
Clear all

Ok I Think This Little Trick Works!

MemberMember
(@chrisaus)

Posted : 07/30/2013 11:40 am

I'm the king of experimentation and i've tried many many things for many years. There was a long period of time where i was eating the same three meals every day and i was completely perplexed as to why sometimes i would break out and other times i'd be ok. I think i have finally found the link.

Just try this because for the past 3 days it has worked for me even when eating my high carby bread based breakfast.

exercise 30 minutes BEFORE every meal. Not after just before. As in after you have exercised for half an hour eat straight after it. The more hardcore the exercise the better but even walking is effective. Pretty simple. That's all there is to it. It goes without saying to not try it before eating a whole bunch of junk food but you never know it may work regardless. I haven't experimented that far into it yet but exercise is nothing new here it's more to do with the timing of the exercise and the consistency of it before each meal.

get back to me. If it works for you to then you owe me one. It's a pretty exciting discovery for me.