Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everyone says pets do wonders for our mental wellbeing, as well as the phyical, so....

post a pic of your pet, if you dont have one.. what the hell are you thinking wacko.gif

Guest brokencocoon

Oooooooo!!!!! Hey KITTY KITTY!!! eusa_clap.gif

I don't know how to post a picture on here! Can you help?!

The only way I could figure out was to do it in the Gallery or whatever...

HELP!!

I ADORE my critters, and I agree with the well being thing...I got my Dog specifically after reading a great article on "Emotional Support Dogs" (I was dealing with panic issues).

My sweet little dog saved me in a sense.

Seriously.

wub.gif

Here's a pic of my cat, Jess,

she's been my cat for about 12 years now. ;-)

user posted image

quite possibly the laziest cat on earth

i live at college..im not allowed to own a pet except a dumb fish or something...pssssshha to that.

i have a cat at my house that looks like yours matt..cept its only got 3 legs!!!

Guest brokencocoon
i live at college..im not allowed to own a pet except a dumb fish or something...pssssshha to that.

Guest brokencocoon

....soooo....ummm, yeah....I happen to have three cats people, and I'd love for you to see them....but I can't post a god damn picture....

WTF?! eusa_snooty.gif

broken first host the pics somewhere. I really like ImageShack , it's free fast easy and even puts in the codes for you. Once you've uploaded the pic just copy the first url (which already has the [img}[/img}) and paste it here in the reply box

my true love who makes me happy no matter what and i love her to death...she is the most funniest cat you will ever see, and she talks more than any other cat, and she shakes hands.

user posted image

Guest brokencocoon

...grrrr...I tried to paste the thingy in the reply part and look what happened^...

I'm so irritated mad.gif !!!!!

Can anyone walk me through it step by step?

I know, I'm pretty computer retarded...what can I say...umm, sorry, AND thank you for all the help....I really appreciate it.

xoxoxoxo

wub.gif

broken...go to www.imageshack.us, go to "browse" find the file on your computer and double click it>press "Host it!" let it load and you will see a link for where it is copy that now come back to acne.org click on "add reply" and at the top you will see "IMG" click that and paste in the URL and simple as that.

broken if you went to ImageShack, you need to hit the Host it! botton. then once it has uploaded the pic it'll give you a list or url's, copy the first one and then paste it in your reply

Guest brokencocoon

user posted image

YAY!!!! Look what I did^!!!! biggrin.gif

Dearest I whippedmom & nevermind...thanks for the help ( wub.gif *squeeez*).

purrrrr....

That's one of my 'lil lovebugs. Her name is Jasmine...awwww.

Hey Tracy!

Nacho is a great name! What a handsome boy!! Did you know that it's rare to have a female orange tabby? Same, but the opposite is true with calico cats: it's rare to have a boy calico.

True!!

biggrin.gif

Guest Tracy
i deff could of went my life without seeing that snake eating a mouse, thanks.

user posted image

YAY!!!!  Look what I did^!!!! biggrin.gif

Dearest I whippedmom & nevermind...thanks for the help ( wub.gif *squeeez*).

purrrrr....

That's one of my 'lil lovebugs.  Her name is Jasmine...awwww.

Hey Tracy!

Nacho is a great name!  What a handsome boy!!  Did you know that it's rare to have a female orange tabby?  Same, but the opposite is true with calico cats: it's rare to have a boy calico.

True!! 

biggrin.gif

Guest Tracy
Hey Tracy!

Nacho is a great name!  What a handsome boy!!  Did you know that it's rare to have a female orange tabby? 

Guest brokencocoon
remind me to call animal control on you!!!!!!!!!!!!! your cat is gonna catch on fire, theres a thing plugged into the socket that could spark at anymoment, can you say fried kitty...atleast you can sell it to the nearest chineese restraunt...only jokin with ya