Notifications
Clear all

My Secret Weapon

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 07/29/2013 6:40 pm

Hello Guys,

I have been using this new product for my skin. I was hesitant to try it at first because the website looked a little sketchy and I didn't think .5% more of benzoyl peroxide would make a different. I had to stop my daily regimen of 2 full pumps day and night because my skin became so dry it starting to become so painful. It took me a bunch of aquaphor to restore my skin but it was still too sensitive to 2 pumps of bp.

I decided to try this product and the next day it was like if I was using 2 full pumps of bp, I had no breakouts. The only difference was I had no dryness. I found the answer to the problem of dryness. I knew I had to find something that had the strength of the 2 full pumps but without the dryness. It worked immediately I woke up the next day without any new pimples. I was so happy because I was desperate I couldn't think of what I was going to do. I knew I had to find something to replace my old bp and I needed something that actually worked right away.

Quickly I learned exactly how to use this cream. My skin quickly adjusted to it. I get out of the shower now and my skin doesn't go dry.

I don't use a cleanser because it doesn't make a difference I still get no breakouts and my pimples heal. I noticed that cleansers break me out and are a waste of money.

Breakouts are no longer a worry to me. I put on the cream twice a day. I use cetaphil moisturizer with 20 drops of jojoba oil. Cetaphil is the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out. And dans jojoba oil is the only jojoba oil that doesn't break me out. I use CVS oilpads to take away the shine from the Cetaphil moisturizer. At night I don't need to use the CVS oil pads because no one sees me so I save money. Also if CVS don't have oilpads because there very popular you can use Clean and Clear oilpads. One pack last me a whole week. I put 2 on my foreheads 1 on my nose 1 on each cheek and 1 on my chin.

Don't use this bp on your neck though I noticed im too sensitive to use it there. But I do use it on my jawline and it works perfectly. Usually other benzoyl peroxide makes me gets cysts if I use it on my jawline but this cream actually drys the big bumps on my neck.

Im already 2 months using it and it's been consistent. I been hesitant to share it because I wanted to make sure it worked and kept working. Not like many acne products that only work the first 2 weeks like proactive and clean and clear.

Also don't wash your face in the sink instead shower twice a day it's the most effective way of washing off all the moisturizer and jojoba oil left over. Also if you shave, don't use a shaving blade if you notice you get breakouts everytime. Go to CVS and buy Conair Electric Shaver it's like $30 or $40 I don't remember. I been using it for the last months and havnt gotten not one pimples from using it. Shaving blades are a different story. Make sure to charge it before use you don't want to run out of battery half way through shaving (happened to me). Also don't use any shaving cream nor moisturizer to shave, just pour some water on the hair and get in there and shave. It might hurt a lil but hey no breakouts after you cant be mad at that.

I've had experience with all types of dermatologist prescriptions and I hated the pills they would make me take. For some reason they mess with my stomach I would become extremely hungry I would feel like if I was going to faint if I didn't eat immediately. I was so depressed knowing that nothing the dermatologist gave me would stop my breakouts. I didn't put hope in the dermatologist no more and began testing different products through trial and error until I stumbled upon this. Now im 2 months with this cream and no longer have to spend $75 to visit the derm and buy whatever cream they want to give me that month.

The cream is called Aspirem Benzoyl Peroxide a quick google search will pop up there website.

My apologies for posting the link. Thank you for informing me.

MemberMember
(@catalyst)

Posted : 07/29/2013 6:54 pm

On 7/30/2013 at 5:40 AM, kevindreed said:

Hello Guys,

I have been using this new product for my skin. I was hesitant to try it at first because the website looked a little sketchy and I didn't think .5% more of benzoyl peroxide would make a different. I had to stop my daily regimen of 2 full pumps day and night because my skin became so dry it starting to become so painful. It took me a bunch of aquaphor to restore my skin but it was still too sensitive to 2 pumps of bp.

I decided to try this product and the next day it was like if I was using 2 full pumps of bp, I had no breakouts. The only difference was I had no dryness. I found the answer to the problem of dryness. I knew I had to find something that had the strength of the 2 full pumps but without the dryness. It worked immediately I woke up the next day without any new pimples. I was so happy because I was desperate I couldn't think of what I was going to do. I knew I had to find something to replace my old bp and I needed something that actually worked right away.

Quickly I learned exactly how to use this cream. My skin quickly adjusted to it. I get out of the shower now and my skin doesn't go dry.

I don't use a cleanser because it doesn't make a difference I still get no breakouts and my pimples heal. I noticed that cleansers break me out and are a waste of money.

Breakouts are no longer a worry to me. I put on the cream twice a day. I use cetaphil moisturizer with 20 drops of jojoba oil. Cetaphil is the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out. And dans jojoba oil is the only jojoba oil that doesn't break me out. I use CVS oilpads to take away the shine from the Cetaphil moisturizer. At night I don't need to use the CVS oil pads because no one sees me so I save money. Also if CVS don't have oilpads because there very popular you can use Clean and Clear oilpads. One pack last me a whole week. I put 2 on my foreheads 1 on my nose 1 on each cheek and 1 on my chin.

Don't use this bp on your neck though I noticed im too sensitive to use it there. But I do use it on my jawline and it works perfectly. Usually other benzoyl peroxide makes me gets cysts if I use it on my jawline but this cream actually drys the big bumps on my neck.

Im already 2 months using it and it's been consistent. I been hesitant to share it because I wanted to make sure it worked and kept working. Not like many acne products that only work the first 2 weeks like proactive and clean and clear.

Also don't wash your face in the sink instead shower twice a day it's the most effective way of washing off all the moisturizer and jojoba oil left over. Also if you shave, don't use a shaving blade if you notice you get breakouts everytime. Go to CVS and buy Conair Electric Shaver it's like $30 or $40 I don't remember. I been using it for the last months and havnt gotten not one pimples from using it. Shaving blades are a different story. Make sure to charge it before use you don't want to run out of battery half way through shaving (happened to me). Also don't use any shaving cream nor moisturizer to shave, just pour some water on the hair and get in there and shave. It might hurt a lil but hey no breakouts after you cant be mad at that.

The cream is called Aspirem Benzoyl Peroxide.

[Removed]

Wow that's very informative I love it. I can tell you really have put so much time into this. I like how you say exactly what needs to be done and how specific you are about every product and exactly how to use it. Thanks going to give this a try.

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 07/30/2013 7:13 pm

Trust me this will stop your breakouts and you won't suffer from the dry skin or flakes again!

MemberMember
(@lilylily89)

Posted : 07/30/2013 9:37 pm

Kevindreed, will this help back acne? I recently got a breakout and it's been persisting regardless of my change in diet and cleansing methods.

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 07/31/2013 8:22 pm

Kevindreed, will this help back acne? I recently got a breakout and it's been persisting regardless of my change in diet and cleansing methods.

Yeah, I use it on my back to avoid breakouts. For me what triggers my back breakouts is sleeping on my left side or right side. To avoid triggering it I sleep on my back. Also certain shirts trigger my back breakouts especially polo shirts. I learned that if I wear white undershirts from walmart or kmart under my normal shirts I don't get breakouts from the shirts no more. Also shampoos break me out really badly on my back. So I got Shea Butter conditioner and I get zero breakouts from washing my hair.

Try showering twice a day instead of using the sink to do your regimen. The sink for some reason breaks me out around my hairline and jawline but when I use the shower I don't get breakout.

MemberMember
(@lilylily89)

Posted : 07/31/2013 10:23 pm

Thanks! I just ordered it so wish me luck!

MemberMember
(@catalyst)

Posted : 08/01/2013 8:29 pm

I'm going to order it now!

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/01/2013 8:31 pm

Cool! This works perfect on my skin. I no longer get flakes or dry skin. I can't imagine life without this product. I hvn't found any other product on the market like this.

MemberMember
(@lilylily89)

Posted : 08/05/2013 9:09 pm

I really this works... Expensive and only for 2 fl oz... I'm sorry but it seems suspicious... I'll try it though since I already bought it. Wish me luck.

By the way, how much are you applying for each application?

MemberMember
(@lilylily89)

Posted : 08/09/2013 12:53 am

I got this about a week ago... And so far, my impression of it isn't good. My skin is really itchy and the clogged pores on my cheeks are becoming inflammed.. I'm starting to fear that this is doing more harm than good. The one really big and cystic acne on my forehead isn't going away either... Then again, it has only been one week...

MemberMember
(@lilylily89)

Posted : 08/09/2013 11:46 pm

Unfortunately, I believe this is a scam. I tried searching online for "aspirem" again and nothing is popping up. Plus, kevindreed is also "not active" any longer. :/ honestly, when I come online to acne.org, I really am looking for help with my acne. It just sucks to find out that you've been preyed on for a couple of bucks. :(

MemberMember
(@lilylily89)

Posted : 08/10/2013 1:04 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else reads this thread but I take back what I said about it being a con. I messaged the seller on eBay and I got a full refund. :)