Notifications
Clear all

Argan Oil

MemberMember
(@stayinghopefull)

Posted : 07/27/2013 12:28 pm

Hey guys so I posted a while ago about how I got clear by changing my diet and quitting smoking. I still have brown marks and some scars (a couple boxcar and some icepick.)

Since I got clear, I feel pretty confident about putting whatever on my face so I decided to try out argan oil. It's been about a week but there are already definitely positive results. Although my marks and scars are still there, argan oil has helped with brightness and overall complexion. I am noticing some fading of my hyperpigmentation too. I'd say in about 3 months, there will be significant improvement eusa_pray.gif.

I use the one from GoW; 4 drops every night after washing my face with Cetaphil. Has anyone had any positive results using argan oil over a long period of time?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 07/27/2013 3:24 pm

Hey guys so I posted a while ago about how I got clear by changing my diet and quitting smoking. I still have brown marks and some scars (a couple boxcar and some icepick.)

Since I got clear, I feel pretty confident about putting whatever on my face so I decided to try out argan oil. It's been about a week but there are already definitely positive results. Although my marks and scars are still there, argan oil has helped with brightness and overall complexion. I am noticing some fading of my hyperpigmentation too. I'd say in about 3 months, there will be significant improvement eusa_pray.gif.

I use the one from GoW; 4 drops every night after washing my face with Cetaphil. Has anyone had any positive results using argan oil over a long period of time?

i never heard about it but i do have boxcar and ice pick scars as welll. i am also on the path of trying to quit smoking. please keep us updated