Notifications
Clear all

Uk Shipping

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 07/26/2013 2:54 pm

Hello, has anyone from the UK brought products from this website? Thanks :)

MemberMember
(@ellie713)

Posted : 08/06/2013 9:14 am

Hi

Yes, I live in the north of England and I've been buying BP for 3 years, it is perfectly safe. Only I've just tried to buy some and the price of shipping has rocketed since a month ago from about $17 to $40. Is this right, please could a moderator set me straight here? Have I just clicked on the wrong thing? I used to use First Class Mail International, I think it was called, and it was very reasonable. But at $40 shipping I'm worried I won't be able to afford it now. Bulk buying to save on the shipping isn't an option, because I get charged exorbitant UK customs fees on anything more than one small BP treatment tube.

Best, Ellie x

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 08/06/2013 4:05 pm

Hi

Yes, I live in the north of England and I've been buying BP for 3 years, it is perfectly safe. Only I've just tried to buy some and the price of shipping has rocketed since a month ago from about $17 to $40. Is this right, please could a moderator set me straight here? Have I just clicked on the wrong thing? I used to use First Class Mail International, I think it was called, and it was very reasonable. But at $40 shipping I'm worried I won't be able to afford it now. Bulk buying to save on the shipping isn't an option, because I get charged exorbitant UK customs fees on anything more than one small BP treatment tube.

Best, Ellie x

Do you order from danielkern.com or amazon.com? UK users seem to have better luck ordering from Amazon, the postage apparently works out cheaper. Put it this way, I order the 8oz BP from amazon.com and i pay £19 including postage, with no customs charges. That to me seems the best way to order to the UK smile.png

MemberMember
(@ellie713)

Posted : 08/08/2013 9:49 am

Thanks circumambient. I have been ordering direct from Dan, but your way sounds a lot cheaper. I'll look into it :)