Notifications
Clear all

Masturbation = Inflammation. I Don't Get It

MemberMember
(@sweetpotato)

Posted : 07/26/2013 2:41 am

- I've been on a low dose of accutane for a year. It's keeping me clear nicely

- I'm using steroids. I have played around with my estrogen, testosterone and prolactin by driving them 20x higher than normal or killed off completely. Nothing has caused acne

- Jerking off seems to cause minor inflammation. Even though my skin is not capable of breaking out anymore. I only get like a super tiny whitehead that's gone in a day, but the fact that I do get it after masturbating is still interesting.

I wonder what it is that is affected by masturbating? It can't be hormones. Maybe something is getting depleted?

Plz no lectures on why you think I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing. This is not what this thread is about.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/26/2013 5:34 am

It's your body so i'm not going to tell you what to do with it unless you seek that type of advice..

As for masturbating and acne - There are strong correlations between the two however, little has been proven.

What has been proven is that you do lose a lot of zinc (your whole daily intake worth) with each ejac you make and that isn't good for your skin.

You are certainly not the first to note this observation and so if you want more info, it's best to use the search bar on this forum instead of starting new threads. This question is literally asked once to twice a week!

MemberMember
(@sweetpotato)

Posted : 07/27/2013 3:43 am

Are you a moderator? Nope, then stop telling me what to post. My post actually has some value since I'm basically a human pharmacy. I also take zinc supplements daily, so it can't be that either.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/27/2013 3:58 am

masturbation does effect skin and from what i've read in most cases its either big cystic or/and tiny whiteheads like yours.

btw,its there a particular region that is effected the most?

have u tried vit b complex?

by low do u mean 10 or 20mg of accutane?how long do u mean to continue it for?

not to sound rude,how often do u see this link?

p.s

(i know this is off topic)

but i dont think the poster meant anything bad.he also dint ask u to 'stop' right away.he just gave suggestion that using the search bar would give u a good idea as well.

if u think those werent enough,of course u can start a new thread.thats what acne.org is all about.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 07/27/2013 4:44 am

too much ejaculation too early in life.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/27/2013 4:56 pm

Yeah sorry sweetpotato.. Was just a suggestion.. No harm meant.

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 07/29/2013 8:49 pm

There doesn't have to be a whole research done to put two and two together. If your masturbate and notice breakouts the next day then it's obvious.

Instead of trying to figure wether its true. Focus on how to get rid of breakouts from masturbation.

I drink pineapple juice after I masturbate and noticed I get minimal breakouts. I did a test without taking pineapple juice after masturbating and noticed a increase in breakouts the following day,

MemberMember
(@living06)

Posted : 07/30/2013 12:22 am

Does masturbation have the same effect on females?

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/30/2013 12:33 pm

There doesn't have to be a whole research done to put two and two together. If your masturbate and notice breakouts the next day then it's obvious.

Instead of trying to figure wether its true. Focus on how to get rid of breakouts from masturbation.

I drink pineapple juice after I masturbate and noticed I get minimal breakouts. I did a test without taking pineapple juice after masturbating and noticed a increase in breakouts the following day,

pineapple?

have u done any study on the effect?

MemberMember
(@hunterhenz)

Posted : 07/30/2013 12:59 pm

Seems like it could be a hormonal thing. When masturbating theres a flood of testosterone that happens due to having an erection. That would definitely make an impact depending on what kind of triggers you've had that cause breakouts in the past.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/30/2013 6:39 pm

Bit

MemberMember
(@tritonxiv)

Posted : 07/30/2013 6:52 pm

Orgasms from any source are the sole trigger of my acne. Your mileage may vary.

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 07/30/2013 7:20 pm

For most people masturbating doesn't cause pimples its when you ejaculate that the breakouts come the next day.

I can masturbate for a month as long as I don't ejaculate I don't get pimples.

I made a topic on this. I found that if I drink Dole's Pineapple Juice after ejaculating I don't get breakouts the next day.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 08/06/2013 12:09 am

Yes, what about for females? Noone talks about female masturbation in these topics... does that affect women's hormones in such a way that it can cause more acne?

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 08/06/2013 1:53 am

Yes, what about for females? Noone talks about female masturbation in these topics... does that affect women's hormones in such a way that it can cause more acne?

no female starts a thread on this topic actually.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 08/06/2013 2:38 pm

no female starts a thread on this topic actually.

well, someone should! I think it's because noone has researched this topic in relation to female masturbation.