Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skintuition

All Natural Acne Pills?

This seems a little too good to be true, for me at least.

Ok. Where do I start...?

My current skincare routine has been working pretty well, in fact, I'm mostly clear.

AM: cleanse w/ 2 pumps of Cerave Hydrating Cleanser for 20 seconds, wash off, dry face, apply a little bit of jojoba oil + coconut oil, or if i'm going to be out in the sun, apply some jojoba oil then my JuiceBeauty SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer.

PM: cleanse w/ 2 pumps of Cerave Hydrating Cleanser for 20 seconds, wash off, dry face, apply 2 1/2 pumps of Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide, wait 30 minutes - 2 hours, apply about 10 drops of Jojoba oil & mix with Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream.

^ that routine is ALL topical. There's nothing wrong with it, really, but lately I've been interested in more natural acne treatments. I've been looking at things like Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, natural brands like Desert Essence, JuiceBeauty... And I've also discovered a world of natural vitamins and supplements that got me curious as to what would have happened if I tried using a dietary supplement/vitamin instead? Would it have cleared my acne?

I found this thing called AcnePril. Now, it has me curious and VERY skeptical because it has some pretty high claims, but the ingredients are all natural and really good. If anyone has tried this, or has any thoughts on it, please let me know, because I'm very curious. Last year or so, right about the time I got my face clear, I started breaking out on my back & chest. So far I haven't done anything to treat that, and I don't feel like doing anything topically, so maybe these vitamins would help?

If you have any suggestions or advice on how well dietary supplements/vitamins would work with my current skincare routine if they'd work at all, have you tried any... etc. I'm really curious and researching it right now.