Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-La

Smoothbeam treatments in Canada?

K, so my acne is very severe. I have frequent breakouts, deep scarring, and redness (don't know if that is rosacea or what). I've been on Accutane and all sorts of other meds/topical creams. Right now I'm seeing a derm for chemical peels and micros but those are not helping. I've been seeing her for almost a year and I think that if something were to work I would have seen improvements by now. SO..I want to try Smoothbeam. But I can't seem to find anybody that does it in my area (Calgary). I'm going to ask her during my next visit but I thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone knew. The closest doctor I've found so far that performs Smoothbeam is in Vancouver and that's just a bit far for me. I'm looking for someone closer preferably in the Alberta area somewhere. Can anyone help me?

K, so my acne is very severe. I have frequent breakouts, deep scarring, and redness (don't know if that is rosacea or what). I've been on Accutane and all sorts of other meds/topical creams. Right now I'm seeing a derm for chemical peels and micros but those are not helping. I've been seeing her for almost a year and I think that if something were to work I would have seen improvements by now. SO..I want to try Smoothbeam. But I can't seem to find anybody that does it in my area (Calgary). I'm going to ask her during my next visit but I thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone knew. The closest doctor I've found so far that performs Smoothbeam is in Vancouver and that's just a bit far for me. I'm looking for someone closer preferably in the Alberta area somewhere. Can anyone help me?

hi ive been getting smoothbeam for the last two months in vancouver i actually from calgary also so far i see very little improvement but im hoping it will change after all six treatments. ive also been refered to someone in calgary from the place where i get the smoothbeam done from they told me to see this person in calgary next so there is someone in the area hes one of the best

Do you know the guys name? I swear I've looked up everyone in the phonebook and nobody seems to offer Smoothbeam around here. Why would you go all the way to Van if there's someone right here in Calgary? And if you can find out more info about the one you are going to here can you PLEASE let me know because I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Oh BTW, how much do you pay per treatment?

well the doctors name is dr remington in calgary ive heard hes awsome im going to see him next month it took me two months to get an apointment ive been trying to get this problem fixed since march so far i only see minor improvements on some scars but some look the same ive gotten smoothbeam 4 times going for my fifth time next week its costing alot flying back and forth but what else can i do rite its 200each treatment in vancouver and it doesnt hurt at all because i use emla before each treatment its jus red for two or three days after the treatment