Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
datguy_16

I am so depressed right now, someone help

Damn, me and my girl broke up. And while I really did love her with all my heart, she dumped for reasons I dont even know of. I kinda saw it coming about a week ago, but damn, im so depressed right now, almost like I just want to break down and cry, althought I wont, I really do feel like right about now. And while I tried to brush if off by going out with some friends, it didn't really help much, instead it made me miss her even more.

I know this may not have anything to do with acne, but damn, I think I need some support right about now

It'll be okay sweetie. The pain will get easier with each day.

There will be other girls, and you will get to have that excited feeling in your stomach of first kisses, first dates, first..er..other stuff wink.gif all over again.

Take it easy on yourself, try and go through the daily routine.

You get to be completely selfish, so put all of your time and energy into YOU.

And enjoy it. *Hugz*

It's such a horrible feeling.

Just cry, why not? Does sometimes seem to help just to let it out a little from time to time.

You'll get over it, but it'll take time, and there's no real easy way to make that happen quicker.

Stay positive though. smile.gif

i agree, cry, i cried all day yesterday and i have to say i feel a hell of a lot better. like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. i needed to get all that out.

i completely feel for you, my heart is broken too, it's funny are corny love songs playing in your head? where do broken hearts go, is playing in my head.

sweetie, it will pass. it's the end of the world. your old world, but a new one is opening up, you just have to make sure your eyes are open to see it.

love you babe, my heart is with you.

angie.

I know how ya feel... I've went through it already. Not very easy. Actually I'm sort of going through something similar right now.

But, keep your chin up, go about your daily routine, and it will get easier every day! smile.gif

Guest Tracy
almost like I just want to break down and cry, althought I wont

Damn i know that fealing when you break up, all i can say is it will get better in time, may take take 6 months or even a year but it will get better. Lean on your friends and family for support, it helps alot and if you got to cry do it, better to release it then hold it back.

Don't go out banging other chics either! it just makes it worse!

Go cry in the bathroom or soemthing, I know us guys can't be seen crying, but it's a normal thing. Just go cry some place you feel confortable with.