Notifications
Clear all

Question About Bp

MemberMember
(@fourdogs)

Posted : 07/23/2013 10:18 am

Hey guys I've been using Dan's bp for about a year and a few months and I noticed that my pimples do not heal as quick as they did prior to just using the bp. It seems that my pimples now take weeks to heal and I'm wondering if over a long period of time, does Dan's bp lose its effectiveness? or am i growing resistant to the bp? Thanks

MemberMember
(@musicangel)

Posted : 07/23/2013 11:12 am

I don't think this treatment lost its effectiveness (it continues to do the same thing, no matter how long it does)...but for the past year, your skin definitely changed under its use. That's why it gets gradually weaker...you're skin "adopted" the product and changed under its influence. I also think that acne comes and goes which can require different treatments and needs at different times. However, it is still hard to tell, since I don't know your acne severity, and the way it reacted to this treatment.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 07/24/2013 8:31 pm

I've found that BP in general slows the healing process. Not sure why, but I have noticed it. Acne marks take longer to fade as well. I use AHA to spot treat zits and red marks before I apply BP and my skin responds better to it that way. Acne and red marks go away faster.

MemberMember
(@fourdogs)

Posted : 07/24/2013 9:14 pm

is there anyway i can increase the healing process?