Posted : 07/23/2013 6:36 am

Aroma-Magic-Sunblock-Lotion-SPF30-PA++-6

contains :

# purified water

#organic beewax

#zinc oxide

#daucus carota sativa oil - carrotseed oil

#vegetable glycerin

#Triticum Vulgare- wheat germ oil(comedogenic as per ratings- 5)

#camella sinensis extract- japanese green tea

#aloe vera gel

#anthemis nobilis essential oil - roman chamomile essential oil

#ascorbic acid - vitamin c

#simmondsia chinesis- jojoba oil

#calendula officinasis essn oil - marigold flower

#helichrysum flower essn oil-

#sodium riboflavin phosphate(?)

#panthenol

concern : wheatgerm oil

what do u guys think???

here,this one's not natural or chemical-free but check the ingredients.

does this sound alright???

Sun-Block-2.jpg

these are all sunscreens btw!

MemberMember
(@aidezmoi)

Posted : 09/28/2013 3:42 pm

Don't use, it hasthe zinc oxide I've learned is actually awful for acne. It cause those horrible deep painful cysts

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 09/30/2013 5:07 am

Don't use, it hasthe zinc oxide I've learned is actually awful for acne. It cause those horrible deep painful cysts

zinc is actually good for acne.

you can use the search bar to visit more threads on how physical sunblock (non nano-size ones) that has helped many.

i am unsure where you have come across that information but if you can share the source, would be helpful.

also, do you have any experience?

MemberMember
(@ribbonettes)

Posted : 09/30/2013 11:59 am

I usually avoid any ingredient with a -5 or that is considered comedogenic. But 2 of my favorite face washes contains sodium chloride which is suppose to be very irritating to acne.. My theory is, if you're going to wash it off then it shouldn't be as bad. But if it was in make-up or something I would not use it.

Edit* ohhh my bad I thought it was a face wash Lol. Since it's sunscreen I probably wouldn't use it. I use safflower oil as sunscreen when I'm tanning. I forgot to put some on one day and I burned kinda bad. Safflower oil won't clog pores.

I don't know about the second one.. the list of comedogenic ingredients I use to look at and use is not up anymore >.< i should of printed it out.

MemberMember
(@aidezmoi)

Posted : 10/06/2013 12:42 pm

zinc is actually good for acne.

you can use the search bar to visit more threads on how physical sunblock (non nano-size ones) that has helped many.

i am unsure where you have come across that information but if you can share the source, would be helpful.

also, do you have any experience?[/quote

I do and I ALWAYS get cysts when I use sunscreen. I used a makeup with SPF once because I though it would have less sunscreen but it made it even worse and greasy.