Notifications
Clear all

Eating Habits Cleared Up My Acne!

MemberMember
(@brooketrout)

Posted : 07/19/2013 11:08 am

I have struggled with acne since I was about 11 years old, and now 23 years old I was still struggling with moderate acne. I have tried every treatment under the sun, but with no success. I would have mild acne pretty much all the time, but about a week before my "time of the month" came I would always get moderate acne on my face and sometimes on my shoulders. Another problem for me was that in the summer my face would always get really oily and that always made my acne worse, but I had no control over that. Recently I gave up soda, chocolate, and fast food in order to get back into competitive shape for snowboarding and just a few weeks later my acne almost completely cleared up! I know everyone is different, so this may not work for everyone, but it's worth a shot! Chocolate was the hardest to give up, but now that I'm seeing clearer skin it's SO worth it!!!

Salman18q liked
MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/19/2013 12:55 pm

congratulations!

MemberMember
(@salman18q)

Posted : 07/19/2013 3:45 pm

Chocolate was the hardest to give up

You may consider Dark Chocolate with atleast 60% cocoa content....Not only will it kill you cravings but has numerous benefits as well.