Notifications
Clear all

18 & My Acne Is Getting Progressively Worse By The Day, Help? Give Me Some Advice Please?

MemberMember
(@wchapel)

Posted : 07/18/2013 9:25 pm

So, I usually don't do these, in fact this is my first time ever posting on here..but I'm really just starting to feel terrible. My acne is starting to get really bad, and I tell my self everyday it will get better , matter of fact, I've been telling my self it'll get better since my sophomore year of high school..but it just gets slightly worse day by day. It's to the point to where I'm slightly disgusted with myself. I get out of the shower and avoid the mirror. I feel depressed at least every other day, and I have no want to go out and socialize, I'm gaining weight because I can't run and workout because every time I finish a workout I break out like crazy, I can't get a job because everytime i go to an interview I look like **** and it just sucks, it really really sucks and I've tried everything ,from off brand acne products to prescription pills.

MemberMember
(@underneath32)

Posted : 07/18/2013 10:05 pm

I recommend the acne org regime, take some time and look at it and give it some thought

(@LewisS)

Posted : 07/19/2013 3:52 am

Agree with the above poster. Take action and use the regimen.

A year ago I was in the same position as you with progressively worsening skin and had to do something, that's when I found this site!

Good luck :)

MemberMember
(@miss-soloist)

Posted : 07/19/2013 4:46 am

The regime...hmm. Firstly, what has your doctor prescribed to you? Have you seen a Dermatologist yet?