Almost Completely C...

Notifications
Clear all

Almost Completely Clear From Regimen... In Such A Short Time?

MemberMember
(@ukulala)

Posted : 07/16/2013 8:11 pm

Hey!

So ... the amazing news is that my skin is almost 100% clear since I started the regimen about 3.5 weeks ago or some such. Which is awesome! And makes me wonder if I just all along had way more sensitive skin than I thought...? Prior to the regimen, I was using Nucelle, which, ugh, made me peel FOR MONTHS without end and just NEVER worked. It was INCREDIBLY frustrating, and even when I contacted them, they were like, "that's too bad, it usually works." But anyhow. It seems that was just too harsh for my skin and all along I just needed to.... calm it down, eh?

Wondering if anyone else has had experiences like this? I s'pose that's a lesson for me to take into the future...

Have a super day, y'all.

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 07/16/2013 8:58 pm

That's great you've seen results so quickly :)

Keep going with the regimen though - you'll want to follow it still to try and stay clear for a while before reducing the amount of BP you use etc

How much BP had you been using and do you experience much redness/dryness/flakiness?

MemberMember
(@darksoul123)

Posted : 07/16/2013 9:02 pm

HIGH FIVE!!!! rolleyes.gif .... I'm almost clear tooo

MemberMember
(@ukulala)

Posted : 07/17/2013 6:27 am

That's the craziest part - I've been using not the full amount of BP (but I also don't really put it on my forehead or nose, as I never, ever break out there - I'm a classic hormonal case, with the u-zone breakouts), and I've experienced barely ANY dryness, flaking, redness, etc. I'm trying to make sure I use ENOUGH BP, but it's also been going swimmingly thus far...

And congrats, darksoul! :)

I think another big part of this is that I've calmed down since I started using the regimen, as I started feeling like, "FINALLY, SOMETHING I KNOW WILL WORK" ... no doubt THAT helps, eh?