Notifications
Clear all

Red Marks/ Scarring (Pics)

MemberMember
(@foundations)

Posted : 07/15/2013 8:15 pm

Hello all,

I took Accutane for 6 months at a low dosage. Can anyone identify exactly what my marks are? Hyperpigmentation/ Scars/ Red Marks? How can I begin treating my face? Right now I just wash with Aveeno and use Aveeno Ultra Calming lotion afterwards.

Thank you in advance

9rn3p0.jpg

2n0sih2.jpg

MemberMember
(@ninjawizard)

Posted : 07/15/2013 9:09 pm

Your scars are non existant. i wouldnt consider those red marks, hyperpigmentation or any type of scarring whatsoever period. Just looks like you have rosy cheeks from being in the sun. I would say continue what your doing, put on SPF when you go out moisturize and eat well of course. And you'll stay that way with clear skin.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/16/2013 1:29 am

i see no scar as such.

but i do see big pores and some PIH(or they could be pigmentation due to other reasons!)

MemberMember
(@substate)

Posted : 07/16/2013 6:03 pm

Your skin looks perfectly fine, probably better than 80% of the population, don't worry about it m8. Personally I wouldn't do anything beside SPF, eat healthy and exercise.

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 07/16/2013 8:07 pm

i see no scar as such.

but i do see big pores and some PIH(or they could be pigmentation due to other reasons!)

These aren't even big pores - these are typical male pores, which tend to be larger.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/17/2013 1:13 am

they are big pores.males do have bigger pores,right.but we cant deny they are bigger than normal just because many have them!

MemberMember
(@remicade)

Posted : 07/17/2013 1:41 am

Take another better photos.

MemberMember
(@foundations)

Posted : 07/18/2013 6:04 pm

mrzgc1.jpg

2lw92k5.jpg

MemberMember
(@leofernandez)

Posted : 07/18/2013 6:53 pm

It will heal in time, your skin looks pretty great to me.

MemberMember
(@foundations)

Posted : 07/19/2013 5:48 am

Thank you. Right now, I have 5 "Popped blood vessels" (I think that's what my Dr. referred to them as) so thats what those pimple looking things are. Not all are visible in the pictures.

I realize that the large pores are there permanently

MemberMember
(@ksg1996)

Posted : 07/19/2013 7:37 am

You're overreacting...too much. For whatever the problem seems to be, just wear SPF before you go outside and moisturize. If it's PIH, then apply aloe vera to the affected area every night before bed. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser 1-2 times a day.

Honestly I don't see anything wrong with your skin.

MemberMember
(@foundations)

Posted : 07/19/2013 1:19 pm

You're overreacting...too much. For whatever the problem seems to be, just wear SPF before you go outside and moisturize. If it's PIH, then apply aloe vera to the affected area every night before bed. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser 1-2 times a day.

Honestly I don't see anything wrong with your skin.

Thanks for the tips. I'm happy with the way my skin is now, not really complaining.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/23/2013 12:25 pm

and u shouldnot,really!

the new pics are closer and ur pores dnt look as big too.

they seem normal for both male or female!!

MemberMember
(@acnescar123)

Posted : 07/23/2013 12:50 pm

Based on your pictures - I think the only real option for you is a full skin transplant.....

You have no scarring whatsoever, just normal pores. Stop wasting your time on something meaningless.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/23/2013 1:08 pm

Based on your pictures - I think the only real option for you is a full skin transplant.....

You have no scarring whatsoever, just normal pores. Stop wasting your time on something meaningless.

cool down!

a guy was troubled or concerned and asked a question here!

there is no need to call anything 'meaningless'!

*peace*

MemberMember
(@ninjawizard)

Posted : 07/28/2013 3:37 pm

Troubled about nothing it seems, the guy looks like he never even had a serious breakout in his whole life. There are many people suffering outside with way worse acne/skin scarring and they never asked for it or wanted it. If Foundations is busting a nut over how bad his acne problem is, dam he probably must views people with actual acne problems as monsters. It is a total waste, I for one hate seeing people put pictures of clear skin on forums where people go for insight when they have bad skin.

MemberMember
(@foundations)

Posted : 07/29/2013 5:56 pm

Relax

MemberMember
(@ninjawizard)

Posted : 07/30/2013 2:31 pm

Yes you should relax man, cause your acne problem aint too bad.