Notifications
Clear all

This Never Ending Bull...

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 07/12/2013 11:04 pm

Eight years, did your read that? I said eight god dame years, day after day after day. after another f*** day! What is this, why would human biology allow for such a miserable condition to happen naturally for such a long time. I just don't get what is the point of all this meaningless sorrow I've gone through. I was never what you would call a bad person, in fact I've always tried to have a pleasing view for other people. You would think the dr's would get there stuff together and fix this issue I mean how hard can it really be? they make it sound as if it's impossible, when on the other hand they can connect your brain to a computer. these guy's are full of it, all they want to do is squeeze every ounce of money from sufferers like me. almost all products out there are a complete scam imo.

Well I just turned 20 last week on the 2nd so it's nice not being a teen anymore, but I'm still dealing with a teen problem I still have pores dark marks and small bumps on my face. I'm tiered of this. people have no sympathy man, every day I feel I'm humiliated, I don't want to go anywhere during the day & at my last job I was being made fun of behind my back I think almost every day. people are stupid, I hate most of them and I think rightfully so.

All I want at this point is to be accepted and treated with dignity. I want to be a good person, but how can I when I get all this negativity every day. I'm just trying to w8 a little longer because I know most people clear up early 20's, but if I get to 30 and still deal with this in any way including really noticeable scar's. then I don't know what I'd do, probably give up. All this misery, all the pain, agony, sorrow & for what? I haven't come out of this better if anything I'm much worse off then before I had acne. I was a dumb kid back then but I would have learned my lesson's the same way everyone else does without the need of being outcast by your own f**** species -_-

"Sigh when will it end, when will it end? This never ending bull...." -Fatalbert911

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/13/2013 12:59 am

First of all, you are in a place of acceptance here where people literally feel your pain.

Secondly, acne is not just a teen problem and may carry on for years if you don't do something about it!

Read my post 'Change Your Life' in the general discussions area, and I believe if you follow my steps, you will rid yourself of acne once and for all!

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 07/13/2013 3:09 am

Show me the link

First of all, you are in a place of acceptance here where people literally feel your pain.

Secondly, acne is not just a teen problem and may carry on for years if you don't do something about it!

Read my post 'Change Your Life' in the general discussions area, and I believe if you follow my steps, you will rid yourself of acne once and for all!

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/13/2013 4:01 am

MemberMember
(@darkheart)

Posted : 07/14/2013 1:16 am

You can not cure acne through a healthy lifestyle. There are genetics involved that are almost impossible to change. Hormones and toxins do NOT directly cause acne, the true cause of acne is mainly follicular occlusion which is almost entirely genetic.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/14/2013 2:03 am

http://www.healthyvegasvegan.com/2013/03/17/acne-when-raw-food-doesnt-cure-it/

http://www.healthyvegasvegan.com/2013/06/30/acne-hormones/

You see, we may think we are doing everything right, but our bodies are screaming out, literally through our skin, telling us there is a problem.

Indeed you are right that acne does have a lot to do with genetics, but there is an underlying variable scientifically proven to turn this genetic susceptibility into a very real thing and that is our hormones.

I am here to say there is a way that that variable can be altered to change the resulting equation being acne.

It IS about listening to our bodies, finding the PROBLEM and fixing it.

I'm not talking about one specific hormone here too and I need you to know that.

Testosterone is one, excess estrogen for guys is another..

Cortisol and norepinephrine from stress is another and so on...

I'm here to say that it can be cured, specifically by eating enough of the right foods that work with our specific blood type so that our bodies have the means by which it can balance all the hormones inside it effectively.

I don't know whether your experiences with acne have been terrible or not but i honestly don't understand where all your hate is coming from particularly on my other topic 'Change Your Life'..

Please explain your opinion because I am willing to listen.