Notifications
Clear all

Skin Looks Worse

MemberMember
(@supasuf)

Posted : 07/12/2013 1:36 pm

After starting the regimen (its been about a week) my skin's texture looks horrible and i have dead skin everwhere. i not sure whether to exfoliate as that may cause irritation. My skin looks so dry, dull and disgusting and my skin hasnt cleared up at all. the dead skin is appearing most on areas where i do not have spots e.g. my chin.

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 07/12/2013 1:49 pm

The first week is always tough, it's common for your skin to look worse than normal for the first 1-4 weeks. If you have jojoba oil (which i strongly recommend) use 5-10 drops of that with your moisturizer and that should really help ease things along.

Just give it some time! Your skin will be adjusted more and more as you continue the regimen. (:

MemberMember
(@supasuf)

Posted : 07/16/2013 1:21 am

Will my skin ever look good again? I feel depressed becuase im on my second week now and it isnt clearing my skin. :/

MemberMember
(@clear-my-skin)

Posted : 07/16/2013 1:48 am

It will take time to clear, please don't give up now, we are all behind you and this will really work, just keep on believing and keep up the consistency! :)

MemberMember
(@underneath32)

Posted : 07/16/2013 1:50 am

Will my skin ever look good again? I feel depressed becuase im on my second week now and it isnt clearing my skin. :/

Yes it will, however you need to stick with it, if you follow the instructions of the regime, it will only be a matter of time before your skin starts to see improvements. It is really important that you don't get discouraged on the regime. It consists of persistence, consistency, and a positive attitude.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/16/2013 6:37 am

As many of the other posters have stated. The Regimen is definitely a process that will test your patience and resolve in every way. You'll definitely go through a range of emotions as will your skin . You have to really mentally prepare yourself to not see improvement for at least three months and even then, the side effects can last longer and you may not totally clear until the six month mark. Try to focus on other things and let The Regimen donuts thing. If you can't do that, then this program may not be for you.

Good Luck

MemberMember
(@supasuf)

Posted : 07/16/2013 1:27 pm

Is it normal to have dark patches on the skin after using bp?

MemberMember
(@supasuf)

Posted : 07/17/2013 7:36 am

should i remove the dead skin? or should i leave it? The cleanser doesnt seem to remove the dead skin.

MemberMember
(@supasuf)

Posted : 07/19/2013 5:12 pm

Im so happy! Im starting to see my face clear up! Im so glad i never gave up because im starting to see results, even my acne scars have started fading.

MemberMember
(@darksoul123)

Posted : 07/19/2013 7:02 pm

The first week is always tough, it's common for your skin to look worse than normal for the first 1-4 weeks. If you have jojoba oil (which i strongly recommend) use 5-10 drops of that with your moisturizer and that should really help ease things along.

Just give it some time! Your skin will be adjusted more and more as you continue the regimen. (:

What if you have been using it for 5 months now and BP is making your skin more dry with dead flakes everywhere. How did you combated it?

MemberMember
(@ki7575wolf2000)

Posted : 07/19/2013 7:46 pm

You should try Tea tree oil after you wash your face it really helps

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 07/20/2013 11:58 pm

I think im on my 8th or 7th week on the regimen and my skin looked like shit on the first week but now I'm definitely seeing improvements. Right now I have no active acne on my face (used to get whiteheads almost daily and lots of pimples weekly). The only thing I'm worrying about now is getting rid of the hyper pigmentation the acne left me.