Notifications
Clear all

Change Your Life!

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/10/2013 3:45 am

I am here to change everyone's life.

Everyone that reads this and has a problem with acne that is.

Why did I join this message board?

I am sick of reading how much money people are spending on this terrible sickness, reading about how everyone feels their self-esteem and life is just eaten away and then seeing people toss around 'solutions' that may or may not work for certain skin types, are expensive, require long periods of patience and have major major side effects, putting you worse off and in ill-er situations then you were before.

ACCUTANE. NO!

This stuff is BAD! TERRIBLE! and I don't care how many people take it and explain how great it is, I HAVE SEEN THE INSIDES OF LIVER FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE TAKING ACCUTANE AND IT IS NOT PRETTY!

IT IS DEADLY.

Do not take the stuff.

SAME GOES FOR ANTI-BIOTICS. JUST NO! I could spend words convincing you why, but it only takes a google search.

PROACTIVE. NO!

Stop SPENDING YOUR MONEY! STOP KILLING YOUR SKIN!

This stuff changes the way your facial skin grows, sits, heals etc and you will start to notice that as the movie stars and proactive users age, their skin will only look worse quicker then normal. If you don't notice this, plastic surgery is working well on them I guarantee. Pro-Active along with any Benzoyl Peroxide agents change the structure and form of your skin and make it age unhealthily.

CHEMICAL EXFOLIENTS. NO!

ZAPPERS. NO!

If you are willing to take in what I tell you, I can guarantee you will have clear and I mean actual clear HEALTHY skin within a period of 3-6 weeks or sooner, NOT depending on how bad your skin is but on how well you follow my rules. You will get from cystic, puss-y, horribly angry skin to clear within this time frame I GUARANTEE.

Ingredients.

-Fenugreek Tea, Chamomile Tea, optional Dandelion Tea

-Aloe vera or Ungvita

-Lose the Milk

-Cod Liver Oil

Method:

Have Fenugreek Tea as much as you can. When you wake up, have one before any meal, wait fifteen minutes and then eat.

Want a snack? Have a fenugreek tea with it.

This is the fundamental key to healing and killing acne. You can choose not to follow all else I say, as they only help to speed the cure up, but if you take this out because the taste is too much to bear, then forget I ever wrote a word.

This stuff will purify your blood. Accutane will thin your blood.

Do you see the difference?

Imagine a fatty paste trying to get through and around your organs (such as your biggest organ, your face). Accutane thins this fatty paste and makes it a little easier to get around because its toxic chemicals have diluted it to make it a little more 'flexible'.

These toxins are stored in your liver and begin to give you terrible side effects as they continue to build up.

Now imagine Fenugreek tea as turning this paste back into healthy rich blood that can be pumped around the body with ease.

Analogy? No.

Fenugreek is like wheatgrass only a million times better, faster and stronger. This is guaranteed to fix acne, fix up bad scarring, and any problem currently in your body even if it is unrelated to the skin. This is the super tea of the millennium and will change your life.

Other Tea's are great too, particularly Chamomile and Dandelion. These help, are great superfood tea's, but will take a little longer then fenugreek i assure you.

AND PLEASE STOP BUYING SOAP OR EXFOLIATING CHEMICALS! When you are finished with a tea bag, take a shower, rip open the bag and wash your face with it.

This is a natural exfoliant, will lighten and tone the skin and clean it very very well!

Lose the Milk. Why? Hormones. LOTS AND LOTS OF HORMONES!!! Period.

You have hormonal acne? This is why.

You don't? Look up cows milk and what's in it and tell me it's worth sacrificing the 2% calcium you would find in a broccoli bead head for it all.

It is abnormal for humans to drink milk. We CANNOT digest it. But that doesn't stop moneymen from genetically modifying cows to continue lactating in their third trimester of pregnancy and giving you an incredibly unhealthy dose of hormones.

CUT IT OUT! COMPLETELY!

What? Too hard? I tried. I honestly tried, then changed to skim-milk, then finally to buttermilk only to find they had triple to quadruple the amount of hormones than normal milk!

If it really is hard, go to Soy. I am on soy but, watch out for the trans-fats.

Aloe Vera and Ungvita. Aloe Vera is to be used on your face at all times of the day. When you get out of the shower, spray aloe vera (whether it is in an 'aftersun' spray from your local supermarket or as gel-y as jelly; put a layer on your face and let it dry.

This stuff is your ultimate block from dirt and infection!!

It sucks oil from your (i assume) oily skin, sucks the puss right out of CYSTIC ACNE and turns it into normal whiteheads (Use of lots of gel overnight in particular will do a 'job welldone') and will protect you from infection, HEAL YOUR SKIN and take away inflammation!

KEEP IN MIND THAT ACNE IS A SICKNESS! THIS DISEASE COMES FROM YOUR BLOOD AND YOUR FACE IS PUTTING THE HEALTH OF YOUR BLOOD ON DISPLAY FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!

You want a test? Pick part of your face that doesn't have acne and squeeze real hard. I guarantee that if you are in the first stages of acne or haven't exfoliated for half a week and have acne, a little snake of puss with come twirling out from the pore.

It is rarely the occurrence that dirt is the instigator of acne, rather that puss just grows and grows inside the pore until it finally plugs it and causes a raised bump. This raised bump then gets infected by dirt and redness occurs.

I am sure you can see bumps on your face without redness if you have acne. These will be pimples if you do nothing about them and if even a spec of dirt gets inside that pore.

Aloe Vera can be used on it's own and have your face looking 95% clear, can help to unplug these pores, but it will never get rid of it completely because acne comes from YOUR BLOOD! - not your pores and clogging!

Purifying your blood will stop this puss growth in the pores as the blood has less and less toxins and fats to 'drop off' as it passes through your face.

Ungvita is a Vitamin A ointment, and will turn your pimples into whiteheads. It kills angry inflamed cysts and acne by sucking it out and bringing it to a head if used regularly or as a mask through the night.

Cod Liver Oil is not imperative but it will help. Don't bother with multivitamins or antibiotics prescribed for acne. This will do it all for you.

Vitamin A and D is needed to get rid of that acne and will supplement Fenugreek Tea in the purification of blood and empower your skin with it's incredible healing properties.

Please. PLEASE! stop wasting time, confidence and money.

These things are cheap and will change your face fast.

Now, If you believe me, I am almost sure your heart will be jumping in excitement at the thought of a final cure for your face, but i must let you know that this feeling will go from time to time during these long few weeks.

You will want to stop because (with the purification of you blood) all the junk has to go somewhere and you will have a breakout at first. But let me assure you that this is the hardest part! You get through that breakout, and it will be your last.

There is nothing to lose with this, but some acne and fat since you are drinking some incredible tea.

You will get super healthy and your friends, co-workers and family will be amazed. Keep that as a goal in mind, but do this for yourself and be patient.

If you are on Accutane, I strongly urge to get off it. It is likely you will still get acne again even after your course is over if you don't work on your face all the time simply because acne comes from the BLOOD and your internals will be damaged from the deadly toxins introduced by this nasty drug.

Do it the right way people. Please

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 07/10/2013 4:19 am

I think you are a fake. You are not even giving credible sources.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/10/2013 6:05 pm

Why in the world do I need sources?

Have I said take this mystical drug I'm selling to kill all your acne? No.

I'm telling you what works. If you don't like it.. Go away?

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 07/10/2013 6:12 pm

Cut out dairy a long time ago. The tea sounds interesting, I'll see if I can find it. Also, I never knew aloe vera could be applied as easily as with a spray bottle. I'll look for that too.

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 07/10/2013 6:35 pm

What do you think about simply using fenugreek powder? With meals, or maybe in a glass of water?

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/10/2013 6:42 pm

As much as you can get of it. It will pretty much act as a detoxer if you use it often enough, but brewed and warm is best!

Especially when it is the first thing to pass your body in the morning.

Aloe Vera in a spray bottle can be found at the shops as an 'after sun spray', often mixed with green tea and purified water to make it liquid-like.

I make mine for my patients with these ingredients.

You can also just buy the pure aloe drinks and put a spray head on it, although I have never tried that.

MemberMember
(@sydneyparrack)

Posted : 07/10/2013 9:49 pm

Does this really work for anyone who tries it? I dont know what else to do about my acne. Within the last hour i found two new bumps on my face that just popped up. Ive been going into a depression from it and ive managed to avoid everyone besides my mum and brother. Is this really worth trying?

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/11/2013 12:31 am

You have nothing to lose!

As for those bumps, in your next shower, have it nice and hot to open the pores and immediately upon coming out, place a brewed tea bag of any type over the bumps. Wash off after 5 minutes and start applying aloevera. When the aloe dries, apply another layer and so on.

Those bumps will either disappear or turn into lovely whiteheads :)

Get some good sleep tonight and I would recommend beginning a blood cleanse/ detox with tea tomorrow so that, after your initial breakout, you never get bumps again!

It's not just going to affect your acne, it will positively affect your entire body in a plethora of ways. Simply being sick or having off days are sure to go as well, it is a full body cleanse and you'll feel great! :)

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 07/11/2013 12:44 am

I bought some organic, vegetarian, blablabla, all that good stuff Fenugreek tea bags (48 to start) and Aloe Vera spray (two 8 oz bottles) to start, from Swanson Vitamins online. Pretty cheap! I should be started next week, I'll keep this thread updated with my results.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 07/11/2013 10:13 am

Please don't tell people not to use acne medications or that these medications will kill their skin. It simply isn't true, and this is the type of mentality that caused me to struggle for a year + trying to cure my acne "naturally." I've tried all of the things you said here, and more, for longer periods of time than you mentioned here. I got worse, and worse, and worse until I eventually went back on my medication and now I have gorgeous clear skin. I'm glad this works for you, but don't give people false hope or demonize medications that could potentially help them.

MemberMember
(@wheatfree)

Posted : 07/11/2013 3:10 pm

Zefferson,

1. I have an aloe vera plant on my kitchen counter that my family uses for burns and rashes. I did not know that it was effective for acne so I will be trying it cautiously. I breakout when several types of plants or extracts touch my skin directly or are in cleansers or lotions. What do you think?

2. I have no problem avoiding milk in the form of milk. My problem is avoiding all of the wondrous dairy products that exist. I have not successfully done without cheese, yogurt, ice cream, or my whey protein shakes for any significant length of time. Maybe dairy products are "magic" and no longer contain the hormones you speak of?

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/11/2013 6:07 pm

dejaclairvoyant,

It frustrates me to a degree when people, especially my patients tell me that they have tried everything, simply because, if you've tried everything, it clearly shows that consistency of a particular remedy was not headed, you used two things at once that cancelled out the natural effects of the other or you are simply lying.

We, and I speak as a people, have clearly forgotten the incredible healing properties and powers of teas or natural plant lotions that have been around for centuries, and it is the job of selling in the 21st century to do that to us.

It doesn't have to be expensive these cures, it doesn't have to take as long as 2 months or more but it certainly requires patience and consistency.

Secondly, Acne medication topically does not fix the problem. There is a problem with you and everyone who has acne and it is internal, not external. I repeat this is an INTERNAL problem and some part of your body is showing its suffering right on your face. Your blood is what flows into every single organ and artery in your body and if it is not clean and healthy, full of the vitamins and minerals (you could be taking in and cleansing from tea), there is no way that part of the body, whether it's the kidney, liver or heart, will get the nutrition it needs to fix itself.

I am really quite stunned to see you are knocking this off because of your own experience. This isn't false hope. I'm giving you a cure for the PROBLEM. You are selling some chemical cleansers and fixing only a portion of the problem, being how that problem shows on your body!

It is a coverup. Don't insult me and don't insult these natural cures that have been used for so long and work, just because you can't stay consistent. I know for fact if you were consistent, you would have noticed a change and your whole body would be thanking you, not just the skin on your face.

Sorry about that Wheatfree!

Absolutely, aloevera is incredible and Egyptians have used Aloe for healing for thousands of years. It's horrible we are losing all these things our ancestors have passed down because they are incredible and very powerful.

I can assure you that you aren't allergic or will have any reactions to the plant. Firstly it's a 'succulent' plant and very little people have allergies to those, plus, Aloe is an ingredient in many cosmetics and some skin salves, shampoos and conditioners, toners etc so I'm sure you had some on you before. Aloe Vera provides a simple home remedy for cuts, minor burns, scars, or skin irritations, acne, insect bites, and is an incredibly rich moisturizer worth using! The sap is a watery gel in consistency. Pluck and slice open a leaf nearest the ground, then apply the sap to your face! :) It should feel cool and soothing.

Drinking it, not from your plant, but in juice you can buy at shops, you can easily cure internal problems such as:

Asthma, Digestive problems such as constipation, colitis and irritable bowel syndrome, Kidney stones, Menstrual discomfort etc

Milk and dairy is terrible. Cows are being made to lactate in their third trimester of pregnancy and so yes, you are correct that some liters of milk and dairy may be from a cow lactating in their first trimester (so little hormones) but that's a game of chance. Plus, it is abnormal for humans to drink milk. We literally cannot digest it and it is therefore harmful to us humans.

I would love you to watch this video

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/hormones-in-skim-vs-whole-milk/

If I'm not allowed to post that link and it does get taken down, simply type in 'nutrition facts hormones in milk' in google and I'm sure you'll find what I mean.

MemberMember
(@namyo)

Posted : 07/11/2013 7:58 pm

oh my lord i could not agree more.

SCIENCE is about proof. the written word is MEANINGLESS without proof.

provide pictures of your "transformation"

provide reliable, proven sources of what you are saying

a simple anecdotal recount that is likely a hoax is not going to do anything for

virtually everyone with acne

Please don't tell people not to use acne medications or that these medications will kill their skin. It simply isn't true, and this is the type of mentality that caused me to struggle for a year + trying to cure my acne "naturally." I've tried all of the things you said here, and more, for longer periods of time than you mentioned here. I got worse, and worse, and worse until I eventually went back on my medication and now I have gorgeous clear skin. I'm glad this works for you, but don't give people false hope or demonize medications that could potentially help them.

again, thank you. could not agree more.

zefferson, i've never even heard of fenugreek. if it's as good as you are saying,

why doesn't anyone use it????!!!!

if it worked for you, great. but you are going to change the lives of 0.0000001 % of people who follow your advice,

so don't say you are here to change "everyone's lives"

MemberMember
(@wheatfree)

Posted : 07/11/2013 8:20 pm

Milk and dairy is terrible. Cows are being made to lactate in their third trimester of pregnancy and so yes, you are correct that some liters of milk and dairy may be from a cow lactating in their first trimester (so little hormones) but that's a game of chance. Plus, it is abnormal for humans to drink milk. We literally cannot digest it and it is therefore harmful to us humans.

I would love you to watch this video http://nutritionfacts.org/video/hormones-in-skim-vs-whole-milk/

If I'm not allowed to post that link and it does get taken down, simply type in 'nutrition facts hormones in milk' in google and I'm sure you'll find what I mean.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/11/2013 9:22 pm

oh my lord i could not agree more.

SCIENCE is about proof. the written word is MEANINGLESS without proof.

provide pictures of your "transformation"

provide reliable, proven sources of what you are saying

a simple anecdotal recount that is likely a hoax is not going to do anything for

virtually everyone with acne

again, thank you. could not agree more.

zefferson, i've never even heard of fenugreek. if it's as good as you are saying,

why doesn't anyone use it????!!!!

if it worked for you, great. but you are going to change the lives of 0.0000001 % of people who follow your advice,

so don't say you are here to change "everyone's lives"

Thankyou for your input. I am surprised you have developed such hate within such a short period of time, but I'm not here to hate back, neither am I here to ignore and stand defenceless.

I'm glad to hear that because 'you' haven't heard of fenugreek, it won't work for anyone. Good job.

You ask for my scientific proof, yet you hypocritically come up with magical '0.0000001%' figures.

Let me ask you. Where do you think acne comes from? Do you seriously believe it is an external sickness? That it's the skin's problem?

What is there about what I have said that requires scientific proof?

And if you can't take a minute to take a detour from this site to put one word into google and actually learn about the properties of certain teas and plants that have been used for centuries, I would consider myself to be talking to a brick wall.

This is an acne forum. Some people here completely and solely believe in chemicals, antibiotics and dangerous medication, but I know it's from an internal problem and needs to be treated internally. Only then will you see external results that will last and truly show a healthy face.

No, not a face with chapped lips, or dry irritated skin but rid of acne - a healthy lightly oiled, thick, strong and healthy skinned face.

MemberMember
(@mogthemighty)

Posted : 07/12/2013 6:48 am

Zefferson; what's your theory on the cause of acne? You've said that it's a disease of the blood, but how do you "contract" the disease? :) I'm really excited to see how this all works out and I'll make sure to let everyone know if minimal milk + the tea works ^^

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/12/2013 7:08 pm

Acne is caused by several factors such as stress and poor diet.

According to researchers, there are specific groups of foods that suit a person depending on his or her blood type. About 20,000 years ago, a huge percentage of humans engaged more in farming instead of hunting.

Hence, the typical diet of farmers was richer in fruits, vegetables, cereals, and other food items that are commonly included in a vegetarian diet.

On the other hand, hunters flourished on a high-protein diet that consists of fish and various types of meat.

Based on research, hunters belong to the O blood group while farmers are supposedly of the A blood group.

Another blood group in Africa and Asia was discovered, and farmers who lived in these continents followed a diet that was rich in dairy products.

These people belonged to the B blood group, and their body could tolerate dairy products easily, as compared to individuals who have other blood types.

Each blood type has a certain level of tolerance for various foods, and some food items may be beneficial or medicinal to individuals because of their genetic inheritance. This means, it is important for people to be aware of their blood type when they follow a particular diet and I solely believe that people here on this forum haven't.

For instance, type A individuals thrive on a vegetarian or seafood diet that include food items such as legumes, grains, fruits, vegetables and seafood, so an excessive amount of wheat, dairy products and meat in their diet may lead to adverse effects to the bio-physiological functions of their body such as frequent acne outbreaks.

People who belong to the type B blood group are omnivorous, and their diet should be high in protein content. Too much intake of grains, shellfish and other food items suitable to other blood types may affect their health negatively, and they may find themselves experiencing potential acne outbreaks and skin blemishes.

Here, we see that how we nourish the blood, through our diet, can cause unhealthy imbalances in our bodies and create acne!

So what is acne and what imbalances am I talking about?

Acne is a disorder that is primarily driven by blood sugar imbalance, and most likely the reason it is so common in industrialised countries, as they tend to consume extraordinarily high levels of sugars and refined carbohydrates.

Blood sugar imbalance leads to a potentially greater output of insulin that results in upsets in hormone concentrations that stimulate the acne process.

Acne takes place in the pilosebaceous unit, which consists of the hair follicle plus the sebaceous gland. These sebaceous hair follicles are most heavily distributed over the chest and face; hence these are the major areas where acne is found.

Acne is the result of a blockage of these hair follicles by sebum a fat produced by the sebaceous gland and keratin a protein produced within the hair follicle.

Within the spot itself the bacterium Propionibacterium acnes causes inflammation. This bacterium actually breaks down sebum resulting in the production of inflammatory compounds that cause redness, pain and swelling in the spot

This is a hormonally driven process, and the main hormones involved are testosterone and Insulin growth factor 1 (IGF1). Testosterone causes an increase in sebum production, and IGF1 results in raised keratin levels. Taken together, raised sebum and keratin levels may block the hair follicles, and result in spots.

When blood sugar balance is upset, the body pushes out too much insulin, which in turn results in raised levels of testosterone and IGF1, leading to of course a greater chance of acne.

Here's the problem, now for the cure!

We can approach a cure for our acne in two ways. So lets get it both ways and give it a double whammy!

At this point, we now know that two things are solely and completely driving and affecting our acne, namely, hormones and high blood sugar levels and these are controlled by our DIET!

Starting to tie the strings?

Hormones: You may think you can't do anything about this one.. But in fact you really can!

Dairy products possess the highest amount of hormones then any other product we continuously consume as part of our daily diet.

Of course, these are female hormones we are talking about, and when we, particularly men, ingest these, our testosterone levels MUST match and exceed these female hormones to balance our bodies correctly and thus make us more manly!

Blood sugar levels: Now you could take out every bit of sugar and carbohydrate found in your diet, but you'll be waiting forever for your blood to get back to a low blood sugar level, and once it does, it may be extremely hard for you to bring it back to a controlled and healthy balance. On top of that, our bodies need sugar as it is a mineral imperative to our survival in helping us meet our energy needs and keeping our blood healthy.

One of the oldest cultivated plants, fenugreek can be traced back to 1000 B.C., when Egyptian texts detailed its use as an embalming agent in the mummification process. Throughout history, fenugreek has proven itself as a multi-purpose herb and, not lost upon the ancient cultures that first cultivated fenugreek, were its healing properties.

In Northern Africa, the Middle East and Far East, fenugreek has been used medicinally for thousands of years. A tonic herb, fenugreek™s myriad therapeutic usages include use as a treatment for arthri­tis and hair loss, male reproductive support (hmmm :)), kidney health, wound heal­ing and more, including acne. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, fenugreek is valued as a œwarming herb that stimulates digestion. And fenugreek has long been used to increase milk produc­tion in nursing mothers”for which it is still widely used today.

Now here's the good part!

On top of its incredible healing properties, modern research focuses on its ability to regulate blood sugar and reduce cholesterol.

The seeds are up to 25% galactomannan, a type of natural soluble fiber that can impart many health benefits” including a reduced risk of heart dis­ease. Galactomannan also slows digestion, thereby slowing glucose absorption and stabilizing blood sugar levels. As an added benefit for dieters, fenugreek™s soluble fiber can impart a sensation of fullness.

Of all fenugreek™s amino acids, the most prevalent is 4-hydroxyiso/eucine (4-HI), which has been shown to stimulate insulin release (Diabetes 1998). That causes blood sugar levels to drop”an especially exciting boon for diabetes sufferers. Fenugreek also appears to regulate blood sugar by inhibiting the enzymes sucrase and alpha-amylase, which help break down carbohydrates.

In people with type 2 diabetes, fenugreek supplementation has been shown to significantly lower overall cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (known as LDL or œbad cholesterol, associated with cardiovascular dis­ease), and triglycerides (blood fats)” all while easing diabetic symptoms (Alternative Medicine Review 2003). In another study of non-diabetics suffering from high cholesterol, fenu­greek was found to significantly lower trigylceride and LDL levels (Phytotherapy Research 1991).

So there we have it!

That's why I strongly recommend the removal of milk and the addition of fenugreek tea in your diet to effectively combat acne from the inside out! Nothing more and nothing less and the cleansing of your blood, in addition to bringing all its levels of minerals and toxins back on par where they should be, will surely bring out a healthier you!

MemberMember
(@ranter-and-rambler)

Posted : 07/13/2013 8:52 am

Excuse me? Oh yes. Why am I here on this thread, well I like to get my opinion out there, wether you like it or not. So umm. What the actual ______. Yes, I understand you are trying to help people. Yes, I understand this may have worked for you. There is just one thing that bugs me. The whole milk aspect of this. Milk is unnatural? Uh,what do you think you drank when you where a baby? Not that fenugreek tea, you drank the motherly milk. There is a reason you drank that as a baby and not water, or some weird tea. Many animals out there drink milk, humans are just advanced enough to figure out how to be able to get milk from cows. Milk is probably the second most natural (if not first, this is opinion based) after water. Yes, they mess with cows so we can drink milk, but how many people do you know have died from drinking milk? Milk is wonderful. There is cow milk, goats milk, soy milk, skim milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, (frozen milk if you happen to be in a school cafeteria). I know many people who have no acne and trust me they drink milk. You can see it as unhealthy and unnatural as you like. I understand that is your opinion. I just don't understand your reasoning behind it. Many people have lived long lives drinking milk. What do you think they drank back in the day before they had all of these fancy fenugreek teas? Not to mention even if you'r enot drinking it milk has amazing qualities for your skin. Cleopatra bathed in that stuff, and from what I understand she was ravishing. Okay that's beside the point, but hey I'm ranting about milk, so why not throw that in, right? You can not drink milk all you like, more milk in the store for me. Just, saying milk is the problem beind hormonal acne, and your acne will be gone if you don't drink milk. That's not 100% true. I know so many people with beautiful clear faces who drink more milk than me, and I dirnk atleast two glasses a day. Atleast. So now let me step off of my soap box, wipe of my milk mustache, and set down an empty glass.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/13/2013 10:50 am

Thank You for sharing your experience and information as it may help someone but please do not guarantee that anything will work 100% Many of our members cling on to the hope that every promise WILL work for them and then they become devasted when things don't pan out. There is no one cause of acne and unless you have scientific evidence , you should not be making that claim.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/13/2013 7:54 pm

Thank you again, all for your input.

Ranter and Rambler, you live up to your name.

When I speak about milk, I am only speaking about cows milk.

Humans milk or goats milk or oat milk or whatever else, I never made a single mention of.

Humans milk from a baby to the age of 3, has approx 3 times less the hormones and minerals then that of cows milk and is suitable for our growth. It holds exactly what we need as humans.

Cows milk turns a 60 pound calf into a 600 pound calf within 6 months and so to have those exact same hormones and amount of minerals everyday, as a teenager/ adult is unhealthy and infact unnatural. We have stopped growing and we don't need those hormones, and so they must go somewhere!

As for humans milk, well if you're drinking that with your cereal everyday Ranter, good for you!

I'm not sure if you're making the connection that there are infact different types of milk...

Also, I would recommend an executive B vitamin, and some vitamin D3 to keep your mood healthy and stress levels down. You seem quite angry and that is not so good for your skin. :)

Sasch83, I know this will work. I want to give hope to those who feel there is no last remedy. That's what I'm here for and I want to share something that has worked with everyone me and my colleagues have given the information to.

I am making the claim that this is the cause of acne and I solely know it comes from diet.

There is a tonne of scientific proof and all it requires is some basic research.

http://www.waoy.org/9.html

Please read the information on that site. Stops me from having to write it all down.

That's scientific evidence.

MemberMember
(@darkheart)

Posted : 07/14/2013 1:22 am

I am here to change everyone's life.

Everyone that reads this and has a problem with acne that is.

Why did I join this message board?

I am sick of reading how much money people are spending on this terrible sickness, reading about how everyone feels their self-esteem and life is just eaten away and then seeing people toss around 'solutions' that may or may not work for certain skin types, are expensive, require long periods of patience and have major major side effects, putting you worse off and in ill-er situations then you were before.

ACCUTANE. NO!

This stuff is BAD! TERRIBLE! and I don't care how many people take it and explain how great it is, I HAVE SEEN THE INSIDES OF LIVER FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE TAKING ACCUTANE AND IT IS NOT PRETTY!

IT IS DEADLY.

Do not take the stuff.

SAME GOES FOR ANTI-BIOTICS. JUST NO! I could spend words convincing you why, but it only takes a google search.

PROACTIVE. NO!

Stop SPENDING YOUR MONEY! STOP KILLING YOUR SKIN!

This stuff changes the way your facial skin grows, sits, heals etc and you will start to notice that as the movie stars and proactive users age, their skin will only look worse quicker then normal. If you don't notice this, plastic surgery is working well on them I guarantee. Pro-Active along with any Benzoyl Peroxide agents change the structure and form of your skin and make it age unhealthily.

CHEMICAL EXFOLIENTS. NO!

ZAPPERS. NO!

If you are willing to take in what I tell you, I can guarantee you will have clear and I mean actual clear HEALTHY skin within a period of 3-6 weeks or sooner, NOT depending on how bad your skin is but on how well you follow my rules. You will get from cystic, puss-y, horribly angry skin to clear within this time frame I GUARANTEE.

Ingredients.

-Fenugreek Tea, Chamomile Tea, optional Dandelion Tea

-Aloe vera or Ungvita

-Lose the Milk

-Cod Liver Oil

Method:

Have Fenugreek Tea as much as you can. When you wake up, have one before any meal, wait fifteen minutes and then eat.

Want a snack? Have a fenugreek tea with it.

This is the fundamental key to healing and killing acne. You can choose not to follow all else I say, as they only help to speed the cure up, but if you take this out because the taste is too much to bear, then forget I ever wrote a word.

This stuff will purify your blood. Accutane will thin your blood.

Do you see the difference?

Imagine a fatty paste trying to get through and around your organs (such as your biggest organ, your face). Accutane thins this fatty paste and makes it a little easier to get around because its toxic chemicals have diluted it to make it a little more 'flexible'.

These toxins are stored in your liver and begin to give you terrible side effects as they continue to build up.

Now imagine Fenugreek tea as turning this paste back into healthy rich blood that can be pumped around the body with ease.

Analogy? No.

Fenugreek is like wheatgrass only a million times better, faster and stronger. This is guaranteed to fix acne, fix up bad scarring, and any problem currently in your body even if it is unrelated to the skin. This is the super tea of the millennium and will change your life.

Other Tea's are great too, particularly Chamomile and Dandelion. These help, are great superfood tea's, but will take a little longer then fenugreek i assure you.

AND PLEASE STOP BUYING SOAP OR EXFOLIATING CHEMICALS! When you are finished with a tea bag, take a shower, rip open the bag and wash your face with it.

This is a natural exfoliant, will lighten and tone the skin and clean it very very well!

Lose the Milk. Why? Hormones. LOTS AND LOTS OF HORMONES!!! Period.

You have hormonal acne? This is why.

You don't? Look up cows milk and what's in it and tell me it's worth sacrificing the 2% calcium you would find in a broccoli bead head for it all.

It is abnormal for humans to drink milk. We CANNOT digest it. But that doesn't stop moneymen from genetically modifying cows to continue lactating in their third trimester of pregnancy and giving you an incredibly unhealthy dose of hormones.

CUT IT OUT! COMPLETELY!

What? Too hard? I tried. I honestly tried, then changed to skim-milk, then finally to buttermilk only to find they had triple to quadruple the amount of hormones than normal milk!

If it really is hard, go to Soy. I am on soy but, watch out for the trans-fats.

Aloe Vera and Ungvita. Aloe Vera is to be used on your face at all times of the day. When you get out of the shower, spray aloe vera (whether it is in an 'aftersun' spray from your local supermarket or as gel-y as jelly; put a layer on your face and let it dry.

This stuff is your ultimate block from dirt and infection!!

It sucks oil from your (i assume) oily skin, sucks the puss right out of CYSTIC ACNE and turns it into normal whiteheads (Use of lots of gel overnight in particular will do a 'job welldone') and will protect you from infection, HEAL YOUR SKIN and take away inflammation!

KEEP IN MIND THAT ACNE IS A SICKNESS! THIS DISEASE COMES FROM YOUR BLOOD AND YOUR FACE IS PUTTING THE HEALTH OF YOUR BLOOD ON DISPLAY FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!

You want a test? Pick part of your face that doesn't have acne and squeeze real hard. I guarantee that if you are in the first stages of acne or haven't exfoliated for half a week and have acne, a little snake of puss with come twirling out from the pore.

It is rarely the occurrence that dirt is the instigator of acne, rather that puss just grows and grows inside the pore until it finally plugs it and causes a raised bump. This raised bump then gets infected by dirt and redness occurs.

I am sure you can see bumps on your face without redness if you have acne. These will be pimples if you do nothing about them and if even a spec of dirt gets inside that pore.

Aloe Vera can be used on it's own and have your face looking 95% clear, can help to unplug these pores, but it will never get rid of it completely because acne comes from YOUR BLOOD! - not your pores and clogging!

Purifying your blood will stop this puss growth in the pores as the blood has less and less toxins and fats to 'drop off' as it passes through your face.

Ungvita is a Vitamin A ointment, and will turn your pimples into whiteheads. It kills angry inflamed cysts and acne by sucking it out and bringing it to a head if used regularly or as a mask through the night.

Cod Liver Oil is not imperative but it will help. Don't bother with multivitamins or antibiotics prescribed for acne. This will do it all for you.

Vitamin A and D is needed to get rid of that acne and will supplement Fenugreek Tea in the purification of blood and empower your skin with it's incredible healing properties.

Please. PLEASE! stop wasting time, confidence and money.

These things are cheap and will change your face fast.

Now, If you believe me, I am almost sure your heart will be jumping in excitement at the thought of a final cure for your face, but i must let you know that this feeling will go from time to time during these long few weeks.

You will want to stop because (with the purification of you blood) all the junk has to go somewhere and you will have a breakout at first. But let me assure you that this is the hardest part! You get through that breakout, and it will be your last.

There is nothing to lose with this, but some acne and fat since you are drinking some incredible tea.

You will get super healthy and your friends, co-workers and family will be amazed. Keep that as a goal in mind, but do this for yourself and be patient.

If you are on Accutane, I strongly urge to get off it. It is likely you will still get acne again even after your course is over if you don't work on your face all the time simply because acne comes from the BLOOD and your internals will be damaged from the deadly toxins introduced by this nasty drug.

Do it the right way people. Please

I would love to see you get banned from this website. You are an absolute and idiot and your pseudo science is nothing but unproven garbage. You know nothing about Acne or genetics, you only think you do.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/14/2013 2:06 am

Again our bodies are screaming out, literally through our skin, telling us there is a problem.

Yes you are right that acne does have a lot to do with genetics, but there is an underlying variable scientifically proven to turn this genetic susceptibility into a very real thing and that is our hormones.

I am here to say there is a way that that variable can be altered to change the resulting equation being acne.

It IS about listening to our bodies, finding the PROBLEM and fixing it.

I'm not talking about one specific hormone here too and I need you to know that.

Testosterone is one, excess estrogen for guys is another..

Cortisol and norepinephrine from stress is another and so on...

It can be cured, specifically by eating enough of the right foods that work with our specific blood group so that our bodies have the means by which it can balance all the hormones inside it effectively.

Please explain your opinion of acne and why my stuff is garbage because I am willing to listen.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 07/14/2013 7:06 am

Again our bodies are screaming out, literally through our skin, telling us there is a problem.

Yes you are right that acne does have a lot to do with genetics, but there is an underlying variable scientifically proven to turn this genetic susceptibility into a very real thing and that is our hormones.

I am here to say there is a way that that variable can be altered to change the resulting equation being acne.

It IS about listening to our bodies, finding the PROBLEM and fixing it.

I'm not talking about one specific hormone here too and I need you to know that.

Testosterone is one, excess estrogen for guys is another..

Cortisol and norepinephrine from stress is another and so on...

It can be cured, specifically by eating enough of the right foods that work with our specific blood group so that our bodies have the means by which it can balance all the hormones inside it effectively.

Please explain your opinion of acne and why my stuff is garbage because I am willing to listen.

No, you claim all this and you started the topic, so you prove that you are right by giving credible sources. Even the absence of proof that your stuff is garbage does not make your stuff right.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/14/2013 5:36 pm

Even the absence of proof that your stuff is garbage does not make your stuff right.

It does not make it garbage either.

As for proof, the internet, specifically its best search engine, 'google', is a marvellous utility. I would try to help you use it if I could, but I imagine you would just spit in my face upon arrival to your doorstep.

'Haters gonna hate'.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/14/2013 6:06 pm

LOL how rediculous...