Notifications
Clear all

Why Masterbaiting Causes Acne?

MemberMember
(@accutanewasawesome1234)

Posted : 07/08/2013 8:58 pm

So like i was doing great on accutane for about 4 months and i started masterbaiting a lot recently and i am breaking out again! It is so hard for me not to masterbait now. I can go about 2 days without it but thats it. And sometimes when i stop masterbaiting and i go without it for like 4-5 days.. The acne doesnt go away.. Btw i am supposed o be done with accutane this week and will my acne now never go away? Plz help

MemberMember
(@zach-zach)

Posted : 07/09/2013 5:58 pm

Anything in excess will probably be bad for your skin, your body in general, etc. That's been my personal experience. In your post, you say you can go 2 days without doing it but right after that say you have gone without doing it for around 4 or 5 days... so you *can* go for longer without doing it! If you are truly committed to trying to stop doing it for a period of time (and trust me, it will be great for you if you abstain for some time, though it may be difficult), see about stopping for a week or two and then see what happens. Four to five days is not a very long period of time in the grand scheme of things even though it probably really feels like it!

Here is why I believe *excessive* masturbation or sexual activity causes acne breakouts: the act in its entirety causes the adrenal glands to release a massive amount of hormones through the body, and when that happens too often during short time periods, the body's hormones will become more and more depleted, hurting the immune system's ability to fight acne. You may think to yourself... hey, I get excited during other things such as sports, riding a roller coaster, etc. So, I suggest trying to cut out overly-exciting activities for a while, and perhaps work on stress levels, and see what happens.

MemberMember
(@autonomousone1980)

Posted : 07/10/2013 11:22 am

lose alot of vitamins in semen, like taurine, b12 iron vitamin e,dha, omega 3/6 perhaps more.

while it doesnt cause acne, it could make it worse.

sardines could restore pretty everything that is lost, for a source of vitamin e try almonds, and for omega 3/6 try walnuts.

MemberMember
(@amakaenetanya)

Posted : 07/14/2013 10:49 pm

I am able to abstain and love it and I eat food and love beef and green apples n pears everyday n not $ex n I believe I will have more food if I keep shopping for food and I am excited about food and I like the grocery store and I love to use soap and shower twice a day wub.pngeusa_pray.gifeusa_liar.gifdot.gifeusa_whistle.gifcheer.gifinjured.gifexclaim.gifwiggle.gifalien.gif

MemberMember
(@chocobot)

Posted : 07/14/2013 10:54 pm

Don't go crazy about this. I've have periods where I was clear and masturbated regularly, others where it was the opposite, and vice-versa.

MemberMember
(@zach-zach)

Posted : 07/16/2013 1:56 pm

I am able to abstain and love it and I eat food and love beef and green apples n pears everyday n not $ex n I believe I will have more food if I keep shopping for food and I am excited about food and I like the grocery store and I love to use soap and shower twice a day wub.pngeusa_pray.gifeusa_liar.gifdot.gifeusa_whistle.gifcheer.gifinjured.gifexclaim.gifwiggle.gifalien.gif

Please refer to this video, especially the part where he says "SLOW DOWN."

MemberMember
(@cavemaner)

Posted : 07/16/2013 3:34 pm

Please refer to this video, especially the part where he says "SLOW DOWN."

I died