Notifications
Clear all

Recommendations For Face Masks

MemberMember
(@desolatesky)

Posted : 07/08/2013 12:24 pm

Can anyone recommend a decent weekly face mask? I've been using Body Shops Tea Tree face mask but haven't noticed any prominent results, any help would be appreciated.

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 07/08/2013 12:29 pm

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask! I absolutely love the stuff, helps shrink pores, and make the skin tone more even.. not to mention it smells fantastic. (:

MemberMember
(@tim714)

Posted : 07/08/2013 3:03 pm

Aztec Indian healing clay is good but can be a pain, you gotta mix it with raw apple cider vinegar too, water makes it all clumpy. It's pretty cheap, amazon is a good place to get it.

MemberMember
(@mogthemighty)

Posted : 07/08/2013 3:09 pm

Lush's Dark Angel scrub mixed with a thick moisturiser is the nicest mask ever smile.png

MemberMember
(@desolatesky)

Posted : 07/09/2013 1:20 pm

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask! I absolutely love the stuff, helps shrink pores, and make the skin tone more even.. not to mention it smells fantastic. (:

I've been looking at reviews for this and seen some good results, thanks for the suggestion ! :) Ordering a small bottle from amazon tonight

MemberMember
(@johnh)

Posted : 07/11/2013 6:54 pm

Raw organic honey, cinnamon, turmeric, and witch hazel.

MemberMember
(@mogthemighty)

Posted : 07/12/2013 3:02 am

Honey and cinnamon make the nicest facemasks; only problem is I end up licking it all of because it's so tasty wub.png

MemberMember
(@thefearlessface)

Posted : 07/24/2013 2:10 am

I agree with the above posts, raw honey is an amazing facial mask. I get manuka honey and add some essential oils to it- lavender, carrot seed oil, and geranium are all great for the skin. I also add a little clove essential oil as that is a natural antiseptic. Use minimal amounts of essential oils though! Good luck.

MemberMember
(@moonlightshadow)

Posted : 07/24/2013 8:48 am

Honey and cinnamon make the nicest facemasks; only problem is I end up licking it all of because it's so tasty wub.png

And it smells sooooo good ! I feel like I am a honey-cinnamon cake

MemberMember
(@sunnysarah)

Posted : 08/04/2013 11:54 am

My 2 favorite masks are the Queen Helene mint julep mask and Murad Clarifying mask. The Queen Helene mask helps flatten bumps and shrink pores and the Murad mask calms inflammation, and gets rid of blemishes.