How The Regimen Wil...

Notifications
Clear all

How The Regimen Will Help Me?

MemberMember
(@jaboof)

Posted : 07/08/2013 12:16 pm

Ive tried everything from Proactiv, to clindoxyl, retin A, etc. Ive recently tried out the Murad complex kit. After the first 4 days my face has completely broken out, worse than its ever been, even when I was using nothing. The only thing thats actually helped prevent or improve has been the clindoxyl gel I was prescribed. Everyone has been telling me I have to find a kit, or some products to wash and moisturize my face with, but as I said, they've done more bad than good. I was thinking about purchasing the Regimen kit off of the website and giving it a try, what makes it different than the Murad complex kit?

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 07/08/2013 12:33 pm

The real difference with the regimen is how it's preformed (gently, and with very little irritation) and also how much BP you use.. Most of those other kits just get you to use a small amount of medication, or have irritating exfoliants ect ect .. The regimen uses extremely large amount of BP in combination with reducing overall irritation... and it's a pretty effective combination!

I've also tried all of those products, and would by far recommend the regimen.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask! and hope this helps! (:

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/08/2013 12:52 pm

I agree with the above poster. Aside from the excess amount of BP, The Regimen focuses on being gentle. The first 1-3 months can be hell but since you've tried other kits, whats one more. If this doesn't work for you, see a derm, look at diet changes - there are other options that you haven't tried yet.

MemberMember
(@jaboof)

Posted : 07/08/2013 1:07 pm

The real difference with the regimen is how it's preformed (gently, and with very little irritation) and also how much BP you use.. Most of those other kits just get you to use a small amount of medication, or have irritating exfoliants ect ect .. The regimen uses extremely large amount of BP in combination with reducing overall irritation... and it's a pretty effective combination!

I've also tried all of those products, and would by far recommend the regimen.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask! and hope this helps! (:

Can I use it in combination with my clindoxyl gel? Is that possible, and thanks for the response!

I agree with the above poster. Aside from the excess amount of BP, The Regimen focuses on being gentle. The first 1-3 months can be hell but since you've tried other kits, whats one more. If this doesn't work for you, see a derm, look at diet changes - there are other options that you haven't tried yet.

It can be hell, pain wise or what exactly do you mean? Ive been focusing on my diet really immensely the past couple of weeks, should see an improvement because of that soon.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/08/2013 1:11 pm

It's rough on your skin as you are completely changing your regimen and working your way up to using a large amount of BP. This of course will lead your skin through some growing pains. Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better.

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 07/08/2013 1:15 pm

Clindoxyl gel I found extremely irritating, its best to stick with a 2.5% BP gel .. you'll get less irritation as your skin gets used to the regimen. Like Sasch said, your skin might get irritated, and even experience an initial breakout, but people who stick with it till month 3 often see awesome results.

Take a read over this page http://www.acne.org/regimen If you scroll down it will show you what to expect in terms of irritation and when people often clear and such, it will also give you an idea of how much BP you will be using on your skin.

MemberMember
(@jaboof)

Posted : 07/08/2013 1:36 pm

Thanks a lot for all the replies, definitely going to be ordering it!

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 07/08/2013 2:25 pm

No problem, let me know how it goes! and you can keep a regimen log on the website~ it's an amazing way to get support moving forward (: