Notifications
Clear all

Acne Breakouts After Masturbating

MemberMember
(@catalyst)

Posted : 07/07/2013 4:06 pm

I've been able to control my everyday breakouts using bp. But I have one issue that I've havnt found a solution for.

It's been happening since I was 12. Whenever I cum literally 24 hrs after I end up getting pimples.

If I masturbate without cumming I don't get pimples. But if I cum I always get breakouts the next day.

Does anyone have a solution that they've tested to stop this from happening.

Its really diminished my sex life. Im sceard of cumming because im sceard of getting those breakouts.

Thank You,

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 07/08/2013 7:23 pm

I heard if you take a zinc pill right after cumming. Its suppose to stop the breakout. I never tried it myself.

MemberMember
(@zach-zach)

Posted : 07/08/2013 7:36 pm

I've read some studies that claim masturbating actually is supposed to help acne levels in people, but for me it used to be the total opposite! I used to suffer from the same problem as you but usually only when done really frequently (aka every 2 days or so). From personal experience and what I've heard, excessive masturbation and sudden breakouts go hand in hand. But, stopping masturbation altogether was never any kind of "cure" for my acne personally... it's due to a lot of factors.

For more information on this topic, take a look at this thread:

MemberMember
(@catalyst)

Posted : 07/13/2013 12:25 pm

Thanks im going to try the zinc pill. Anyone got any solutions to do right after cumming to prevent breakouts?

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/13/2013 8:37 pm

Using the search bar here on the forum can be quite useful when looking for answers particularly on this subject!

Here's one from just this week!

Solutions for this topic are hard to find. Zinc pill taken 5 minutes before you do your job is a good idea. Sleeping right after and allowing your body to rejuvenate after is also a good idea.