Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen Worked And Then Didn't. Help!

MemberMember
(@violet-stevens)

Posted : 07/04/2013 10:24 am

I've been using the regimen for 6 weeks. I started with over 100 sores all over my face and neck. by week 4 I had only 3. now at week 5 and 6 I have at least 10. mostly on my forehead. I have followed the regimen religiously and don't understand what's going on. Does anyone have any advice? Is this just a skin 'relapse' as it were?

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 07/04/2013 10:37 am

Same thing happened for me with the regimen, while you're still in the early weeks your skin will fluctuate.. but the thing you will find happening is that when you continue you will break out less and less. I seen a good amount of improvement at week 8, that was probably when I was getting more satisfied with the results.. but it may take up to month 3-4 to get spotless clear!

Keep at it! Your skin is responding like it should (:

MemberMember
(@theonethatgotaway)

Posted : 07/05/2013 2:14 am

Reassess your diet. I found out a few weeks ago that milk breaks me out and I fucking love milk but I have to give that up to have clear skin. Just my life...

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/06/2013 9:45 am

6 weeks is only a short time. I am almost 3 months in and i still break out. Give it at least 4 months before you evaluate its effectiveness as many users don't report most clearance till then. Dan's timeline in my opinion is not the norm for many