Notifications
Clear all

Messed Up..

MemberMember
(@23jordan)

Posted : 07/03/2013 4:30 pm

Guys i didnt have patients ive made a few big mistakes If i started too fast on the regimen and would like to follow it CORRECTLY how could i do that? At first i just started from day 1 with the full amount of bp because i used it in the past so i thought i could just start full on ya know.. So a week after that i just decided to use the aha+ i know acne cannot be cured overnight.. Well now i know lol i was desperate but i realize im like everybody else here we have to be patient. So can somebody let me know what i should do know.. Because i dont know if my skin has developed a tollerance for the aha+ but i just want to start correctly because im getting no where...

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 07/03/2013 4:58 pm

Well you reached out to the right place! ahaha

You should start with a pea sized amount of Dan's BP and over 4-6 weeks slowly work your way up to 2 pumps.. you will just be irritating your face to no end by jumping straight into the regimen.. I'm sure a lot of us have been there, done that!

As far as AHA goes, don't even bother starting that till your skin is already completely adjusted to the BP, you're just working against yourself otherwise.. so you could incorporate that (half and half with your moisturizer once every night) around week 6-7.

Here's a link where you can find all the instructions on how to do the regimen properly http://www.acne.org/regimen

Scroll down and follow that link, watch the videos, and read everything it has to offer.. and you will know all you need to know about the regimen!

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me (:

MemberMember
(@theonethatgotaway)

Posted : 07/03/2013 5:16 pm

Yeah, what Garret said. If your skin is very dry and irritated, don't use BP for a day. Give your skin a day to recover and then start over again, using a tiny amount of BP first and then working your way up.

You know what they say, good things come to those who wait.