Notifications
Clear all

My Forehead?!?! (Pics)

MemberMember
(@dublinteen)

Posted : 07/01/2013 8:45 am

my face has cleared up dramatically from what it was before but now i'm left with this stuff on my forehead and other parts of my face. it makes my face still look really bad (just not as bad as before)

can anyone tell me what it is and if its possible to get rid of? i don't have much hope it would just nice to have it gone.

any help would be great. it probably doesn't look bad to some people but when its all over it does! you can see it from a good distance also, you don't need to be necessary close :(

pic :

MemberMember
(@ughhhhh)

Posted : 07/01/2013 1:29 pm

I dont see anything.

aquasea liked
MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 07/02/2013 1:32 am

Um what are we looking at? A nice clear forehead?

MemberMember
(@tim714)

Posted : 07/02/2013 1:40 am

Maybe a light peel ?

MemberMember
(@aquasea)

Posted : 07/02/2013 4:57 am

There's nothing wrong with your forehead...just use a little fresh lemon juice on occasion if you want to tighten your pores and possibly look at using natural organic products like The Body Deli or Jess Organics for general topicals....but don't fuss with your skin too much or you'll really have something to complain about!!!

You also might want to look at the Pure Skin Junkie range....

MemberMember
(@dublinteen)

Posted : 07/02/2013 5:54 am

There's nothing wrong with your forehead...just use a little fresh lemon juice on occasion if you want to tighten your pores and possibly look at using natural organic products like The Body Deli or Jess Organics for general topicals....but don't fuss with your skin too much or you'll really have something to complain about!!!

You also might want to look at the Pure Skin Junkie range....

thanks at least someone here can help smile.png. i' ill check ot the products you suggested

MemberMember
(@aquasea)

Posted : 07/03/2013 12:13 am

*Please note the correct name is Jes Organics...and remember, whatever you do, keep it natural, safe & very gentle...cheers :)

MemberMember
(@willg)

Posted : 07/03/2013 12:41 pm

thanks at least someone here can help smile.png

Everyone in the thread has helped, no need to be snarky. What's the point of asking a question if you don't want to hear the answer?

MemberMember
(@oilygirl1980)

Posted : 07/03/2013 11:01 pm

Your forehead looks great, but I see what you're talking about because I have that too. It's not filled with acne or even terrible acne marks, but my pores are bigger than I would like and there are just a few skin colored bumps that are just always there. Honestly, I haven't found any permanent cures but I have oily skin, so I think that's why it seems like a neverending battle.

I agree with the lemon juice and/or a light peel. I have always had great luck with that. Plain witch hazel or aztec clay helps tighten up pores temporarily. The bonus to all three of those things is that it helps with acne.

And if you want to go super simple, just use a washcloth soaked with hot water. Gentle (very gentle!!) circular motions going upward can really help just smooth skin out.

I second Aquasea's advice on fussing too much with it. Any option you try doesn't need to be done every day and the more calm your skin is, the happier it is in my opinion. :)