Notifications
Clear all

Looking At Old Pictures Of My Skin, Shocked At How Bad My Skin Was! (Pics In Gallery)

MemberMember
(@flowergirl1234)

Posted : 06/28/2013 10:55 pm

So I was looking at an old post, one of the first I ever made on this website, and I put up pictures of my skin. I was shocked at how much worse my skin was than I remember. It just makes me grateful to know that my skin has gotten so much better. Sometimes I forgot how bad my skin was and how low my self-esteem was that I take the state of my skin now for granted. Even though my skin is still very imperfect, I am very thankful for how much better my skin is now. I just thought I'd share something more positive with you guys because I tend to post a lot of depressing things on here. For some reason I couldn't upload the pictures I just took of my skin, but I put them in my gallery, titled "Updated Photos." And here is the link to the post with the pics of when my skin was really bad:

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 06/28/2013 11:03 pm

Thats good that your happy now! I dont think your skin was that bad to begin with though:p

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 06/29/2013 12:00 am

Tons of improvements! Seems your chin used to be a problem area, that used to be my big problem area too, so thankful that it's finally cleared up.

And I think I've told you this in the past but you have really pretty features! :)

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 06/29/2013 12:34 am

Great to see you've seen improvement in your skin - congrats :)

To me your skin was nearly perfect to begin with! (Though I can completely understand that acne has horrible emotional impacts etc on any individual, regardless of its severity - whether it be the mildest acne or the most severe acne - so, again, good to see you've seen improvement!)

MemberMember
(@flowergirl1234)

Posted : 06/29/2013 10:12 pm

Thats good that your happy now! I dont think your skin was that bad to begin with though:p

Thank you!

Tons of improvements! Seems your chin used to be a problem area, that used to be my big problem area too, so thankful that it's finally cleared up.

And I think I've told you this in the past but you have really pretty features! smile.png

Yeah, my chin was a huge problem area, so I'm really glad I've dealt with that. And thank you! 🙂

Great to see you've seen improvement in your skin - congrats smile.png

To me your skin was nearly perfect to begin with! (Though I can completely understand that acne has horrible emotional impacts etc on any individual, regardless of its severity - whether it be the mildest acne or the most severe acne - so, again, good to see you've seen improvement!)

Thank you! Yes, I was an emotional wreck when my skin was really bad, at least that's how I perceived it!