Notifications
Clear all

Nlite And Jan Marini

MemberMember
(@funkycat)

Posted : 06/28/2013 9:14 am

Hello!

I just had a consultation at a private clinic because my acne hasn't gone with antibiotics and my skin is now scarring and still just a mess. I wanted to ask about options and had heard of NLite.

Just wondered if anyone had tried it. Also they only would sell me the package of treatments if I spent 199 on a Jan Marini pack of products. They said they would not do the NLite course unless I brought the products too... this made me a bit suspicious. I mean, how do you know which one is doing the work and why won't they sell one or the other? I can't afford the products on top of the big cost of the NLite - course of 3 is around 700!

I'm just a bit desperate at the moment as I'm getting so many breakouts everywhere and I'm also an actress so going to castings plastered in make up is making it worst and I get a bit upset when everyone else in the waiting room has flawless skin....!

funkycat

x

MemberMember
(@miss-soloist)

Posted : 06/28/2013 10:08 am

I've used it and it was a complete waste of time. I even had it performed by the pioneer of it. The only thing that has dramatically changed my skin is Roaccutane.