Notifications
Clear all

Bp Discontinued?

MemberMember
(@perry15)

Posted : 06/27/2013 3:39 pm

Right, so I've been waiting to get my new lot of BP cream (Acnecide) since December with no prevail, so I've done some research. Apparently, most, if not all BP products have now been discontinued. I've looked around and if you're lucky you can find a few different creams being sold on Ebay or Amazon but for a pretty hefty price. Is anyone else fearing the worst for this or have any news? I have about two weeks worth of cream left and to me, it's a countdown before I revisit hell. BP is the only thing that has helped my acne and without it means a dark and exhausting road of product testing.

If i'm wrong about this or anyone knows of a way of getting hold of the creams/gels, please let me know. :)

(Note: I've tried Quinoderm and it's too harsh. I need 2.5% or 5%)

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 06/27/2013 3:44 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Acne-org-8-oz-Treatment/dp/B00164FKWW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372365715&sr=8-2&keywords=acne.org

With postage this comes to £18 - compared to the same amount of Quinoderm, it works out £5 cheaper - even with postage charges added.

Literally theeeeeeee best BP you can get. And the tube is massive and it will last you months and months. smile.png

I have about two weeks worth of cream left

MemberMember
(@perry15)

Posted : 06/27/2013 3:58 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Acne-org-8-oz-Treatment/dp/B00164FKWW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372365715&sr=8-2&keywords=acne.org

With postage this comes to £18 - compared to the same amount of Quinoderm, it works out £5 cheaper - even with postage charges added.

Literally theeeeeeee best BP you can get. And the tube is massive and it will last you months and months. smile.png

It takes about 2 weeks to arrive in the post, this is not a coincidence it is fate that you have to order it now omg

Ahh, thank you! I've not heard of this one. I'm guessing you have used this or currently using it? 🙂

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 06/27/2013 4:18 pm

It takes about 2 weeks to arrive in the post, this is not a coincidence it is fate that you have to order it now omg

Ahh, thank you! I've not heard of this one. I'm guessing you have used this or currently using it? smile.png

Yeah i'm nearly on week 5 and i'm 3 spots away from being clear 😀 I have a lot of red/purple marks left to deal with though so I've ordered the AHA that goes with it. I'd been trying to make Quinoderm work for me for months before I found this and I wish id ordered this months ago.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/27/2013 8:22 pm

Go for the acne.org BP! I love that they sell it in such big bottles. Just recently got my two 16 oz. bottles and I think this will last me until next year.

I think you save on shipping too if you buy in bulk. :)