Notifications
Clear all

Ejaculation And Dht = Severe Outbreaks!

MemberMember
(@will90075)

Posted : 06/26/2013 2:49 pm

Hi there

I'm a 25 year old male, who has been ok courses of antibiotics for years now to treat my acne. I have recently discovered that I only seem to flair up when I ejaculate...so having sex is a no no, unless I want to break out a couple of days later. I been to my doctor today and I mentioned in detail what happens and asked if there is anything I can take to stop this DHT and stop it from flaring me up. He said there is absolutely nothing he can suggest and said I would grow out of it eventually.

Now I'm on here asking for anyone's advice on what I could buy online or anything like herbal I can take before I have sex and after to calm the hormones down to stop me flaring up. I have tried saw palmetto but it didn't do anything to control the breakouts. All I want is a good sex life (me being male and all) but I'm finding it hard knowing that I will breakout straight after having sex, it lowers my confidence dramatically and I have trouble leaving the house knowing people are staring at me :/ Ive just started on doxycycline today.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated :)

dreamteam liked
MemberMember
(@orion656)

Posted : 06/26/2013 4:11 pm

Wow, What a suprise. I started on doxycycline yesterday, I wouldn't know about flaring up after ejaculating I've never encountered such a problem before. My doctor informed me of the side effects of doxycycline but he also told me that you should use something else in conjuction with doxcycline like benzoyl peroxide. I was told that I may have to wait at least 6-8 months before seeing any difference if I only used doxcycline alone. I can't speak volumes about the effectiveness of it yet because I was just prescribed myself but I highly reccomend that you get a cleanser for morning and night preferably the cleanser from the regime on this website or cetaphil gentle cleanser, It will dry you a little at first but your skin will eventually grow accustomed to it.

At night time I was prescribed Isotretinoin gel before bed, It's extremely drying and your skin will become super allergenic to the sun so it should only be taken during the night time before you sleep and then washed off with the cleanser in the morning then you should follow with benzoyl peroxide in the morning, After you cleanse.

Also if you want to use a moisturiser I reccomend only use it after using the benzoyl peroxide I personally use green tea moisturiser from proactive but it's up to you to find the right type of moisturiser that works well for your skin but also when choosing a moisturiser for acne make sure it doesn't contain more chemicals for preventing acne like salicylic acid or more benzoyl peroxide

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 06/27/2013 4:08 am

Do you ONLY break out after masturbation? Or do you still get acne despite masturbating?

MemberMember
(@will90075)

Posted : 06/27/2013 4:15 am

I get acne spots without masturbating, just I break out with cystic acne a couple if days after I masturbate, my skin gets really tight and doesn't feel right. But if I go with ejaculating my skin is nowhere near as bad!

MemberMember
(@acnebrah)

Posted : 06/27/2013 2:43 pm

*Moderator edit* Having sex is not causing you acne. Maybe if you sweat and then let it sit on your face as your girl mauls your face with her dirty fingernails, that might cause acne. Busting a nut has no impact on overall test levels, your test spikes, then dips, then normalizes in seconds/minutes.

Hop on a cycle of steroids and your acne will get worse.

Cut weight or sleep less and your acne will lessen.

Also you dont want to take hormone supressors unless your hormones are all fucked up from chemicals.

MemberMember
(@will90075)

Posted : 06/27/2013 4:55 pm

Well there is a link between ejaculating and acne, my skin flairs up a treat a couple of days after I finish. I go weeks without masturbating and my skin is clear, ok maybe not perfect but no where near as bad. Then when I do masturbate, my skin flairs up. Ive put 2 and 2 together

MemberMember
(@dreamteam)

Posted : 07/07/2013 10:00 pm

I have exactly the same problem. What I have noticed from doing research is a lot of people saying "this is just a myth" or other things implying it isn't true.

It is not true for everyone but I'm 100% certain that this is the case for me as I have done experiments where I have tried going periods with and without masturbating and find that my acne flairs up only hours after ejaculation.

NOT EVERYONE EXPERIENCES THIS.

If you are one of the unlucky few like myself who suffer from this. Any advice will be helpful. Please help

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 07/07/2013 10:30 pm

I have exactly the same problem. What I have noticed from doing research is a lot of people saying "this is just a myth" or other things implying it isn't true.

It is not true for everyone but I'm 100% certain that this is the case for me as I have done experiments where I have tried going periods with and without masturbating and find that my acne flairs up only hours after ejaculation.

If you are one of the unlucky few like myself who suffer from this. Any advice will be helpful. Please help

Does this only happen when you service yourself, or does it also occur if you have sex with someone else?

MemberMember
(@wombat666)

Posted : 07/08/2013 10:35 am

Have you actually had the same reaction to sex? Or is it just masturbation? Because if the acne is hormonal, then the two are very different. Your body can recognize the difference between pleasuring yourself and receiving pleasure from a female.

MemberMember
(@dreamteam)

Posted : 07/09/2013 9:23 am

Does this only happen when you service yourself, or does it also occur if you have sex with someone else?

No It also happens when I have sex with someone else :(

Have you actually had the same reaction to sex? Or is it just masturbation? Because if the acne is hormonal, then the two are very different. Your body can recognize the difference between pleasuring yourself and receiving pleasure from a female.

No, unfortunately my body has the same reaction to sex

MemberMember
(@accutanewasawesome1234)

Posted : 07/09/2013 4:55 pm

Hey so how long until the breakout goes away? Because i had almost clear skin the masterbaited A LOT.. And boom.. A shit load of cysts appeared on my face. How long until the strt to dissapear do ypu know?

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/10/2013 6:26 pm

Follow my rules in 'Change your life' in the general discussions area and you'll be fine.

If you don't want to, it takes about 2 weeks for acne to start going after you've masturbated. When you ejaculate, your testosterone levels have to surge again to balance out the other hormones and this surge in testosterone causes the acne - as well as the loss of zinc and other vitamins and minerals in your ejaculation.

2 weeks and it should be balanced.

When you look at stuff or get horny, your testosterone levels again rise, so avoid doing this and keep your head and hands where they should be.

Go to the gym and tire yourself out so you get both an early night (very beneficial) and a good sleep.

If you are getting wet dreams after these two weeks, it means you are often getting horny in the day and are still producing excess semen. Avoid this.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/11/2013 2:03 am

I must add that masturbation is very different from sex because the minerals and vitamins we lose when we ejaculate in a female are made up for by her vaginal fluids that we absorb. Men particularly lose huge amounts of zinc (skin healer and protector vitamin) and the balance of testosterone to other female hormones in our body is interrupted significantly with masturbation which is why this poses as really a 'male-only' problem.

You may notice that when you masturbate, you feel rather sluggish afterwards, 'tired' and have significantly less energy. Semen is rich in stuff we need to keep our bodies strong and healthy and our face is severely disadvantaged when these minerals are lost and not replaced by a female.

Nothing against it, and if you can't cope with not doing it, take supplements and reduce the amount of times you do it in the month or week

MemberMember
(@dreamteam)

Posted : 07/15/2013 10:24 am

Hey so how long until the breakout goes away? Because i had almost clear skin the masterbaited A LOT.. And boom.. A shit load of cysts appeared on my face. How long until the strt to dissapear do ypu know?

Yeah, It takes me about 2 weeks before my skin clears up aigain

Does anyone have any advice on how to prevent the breakouts? I have heard of some extreme measures people have taken such as Bromocriptine. Are there other ways?

MemberMember
(@dreamteam)

Posted : 07/15/2013 10:42 am

Follow my rules in 'Change your life' in the general discussions area and you'll be fine.

If you don't want to, it takes about 2 weeks for acne to start going after you've masturbated. When you ejaculate, your testosterone levels have to surge again to balance out the other hormones and this surge in testosterone causes the acne - as well as the loss of zinc and other vitamins and minerals in your ejaculation.

2 weeks and it should be balanced.

When you look at stuff or get horny, your testosterone levels again rise, so avoid doing this and keep your head and hands where they should be.

Go to the gym and tire yourself out so you get both an early night (very beneficial) and a good sleep.

If you are getting wet dreams after these two weeks, it means you are often getting horny in the day and are still producing excess semen. Avoid this.

Your rules in your article don't mention anything about ejaculation. For me who's acne comes after ejaculation, none of the herbal or prescribed medication works, the only thing that has worked is no ejaculation for a long period of time. How will what you have written in your article affect anything to do with acne from ejaculation? Just wondering. If you can include source links as well that would be helpful

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/15/2013 1:56 pm

I believe if you are creating a healthy lifestyle for yourself, particularly cleansing the blood to where it can easily absorb and pass around the nutrients and vitamins we need especially in our face, that masturbating once a week is ok and shouldn't have the same results as to if the ejaculation took away everything from your body.

Remember an ejaculation is literally the best of you, and if there isn't too much of that in terms of health, it will significantly stress other parts of the body where they may not need it so much!

MemberMember
(@dreamteam)

Posted : 07/16/2013 5:11 pm

I believe if you are creating a healthy lifestyle for yourself, particularly cleansing the blood to where it can easily absorb and pass around the nutrients and vitamins we need especially in our face, that masturbating once a week is ok and shouldn't have the same results as to if the ejaculation took away everything from your body.

Remember an ejaculation is literally the best of you, and if there isn't too much of that in terms of health, it will significantly stress other parts of the body where they may not need it so much!

and I also asked if you could give Sources please?.. In all of your posts on this website people question your sources but you never give any links or evidence

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/17/2013 12:09 am

My bad, didn't read the complete question!

"Estimated secretion of 5 ml (one teaspoon) of seminal fluid represents the loss of perhaps all the zinc that can be absorbed in one day".* Among other disorders, chronic zinc deficiency also damages the central nervous system causing nervousness, irritability, and altered brain function. Says Dr. David Horrobin, M.D. and Ph.D. from Oxford University: "It is even possible, given the importance of zinc for the brain, that 19th century moralists were correct when they said that repeated masturbation could make one mad."*

* David F. Horrobin, M.D., Ph.D., Zinc (St. Albans, Vt.: Vitabooks, Inc., 1981), p. 8. See also Carl C. Pfeiffer, Ph.D., M.D., Zinc and Other Micro-Nutrients (New Canaan, Conn.: Keats Publishing, Inc., 1978), p. 45.

"Other. These range from skin diseases such as acne and dermatitis, to hair loss, connective tissue problems, headaches, prostate enlargement and prostate cancer, possibly, in men, and other possible health problems. some women gain weight in the hips for some reason, perhaps because regular sex and masturbation are a type of trauma, in fact, to that area. This does not mean to avoid sex. It means to be moderate." "1. Zinc and other nutrient loss. Masturbation depletes the body of zinc, selenium, B-complex vitamins, as well as many other vital nutrients. Male and female sexual fluids are particularly rich in certain forms of zinc and selenium that are hard to replace with food and impossible to replace with supplements, as far as I know. Some herbs help, but are somewhat toxic.

Anyone who masturbates often, and even those who have sex more than once a week, will lose a significant amount of zinc and other nutrients that are difficult to replace. For this reason, sexual fluid should be treated as very sacred and never ever wasted. It is more important for men, by the way, but important for women as well. "

"OFFSETTING THE EFFECTS OF MASTURBATION: 3. Follow a complete nutritional balancing program.

Be sure to eat enough high zinc foods. The main one for this purpose is hamburger meat, and ground chuck is the best of them. Lamb is also good, but not as good for this purpose as ground chuck every day about 8 ounces for a few months, perhaps. Totally avoid vegetarian diets."

Dr.L.Wilson MD http://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/MASTURBATION.htm

I will get more sources tonight! Right now i have so much work!

MemberMember
(@perseverance92)

Posted : 07/19/2013 12:39 pm

My bad, didn't read the complete question!

"Estimated secretion of 5 ml (one teaspoon) of seminal fluid represents the loss of perhaps all the zinc that can be absorbed in one day".* Among other disorders, chronic zinc deficiency also damages the central nervous system causing nervousness, irritability, and altered brain function. Says Dr. David Horrobin, M.D. and Ph.D. from Oxford University: "It is even possible, given the importance of zinc for the brain, that 19th century moralists were correct when they said that repeated masturbation could make one mad."*

* David F. Horrobin, M.D., Ph.D., Zinc (St. Albans, Vt.: Vitabooks, Inc., 1981), p. 8. See also Carl C. Pfeiffer, Ph.D., M.D., Zinc and Other Micro-Nutrients (New Canaan, Conn.: Keats Publishing, Inc., 1978), p. 45.

"Other. These range from skin diseases such as acne and dermatitis, to hair loss, connective tissue problems, headaches, prostate enlargement and prostate cancer, possibly, in men, and other possible health problems. some women gain weight in the hips for some reason, perhaps because regular sex and masturbation are a type of trauma, in fact, to that area. This does not mean to avoid sex. It means to be moderate." "1. Zinc and other nutrient loss. Masturbation depletes the body of zinc, selenium, B-complex vitamins, as well as many other vital nutrients. Male and female sexual fluids are particularly rich in certain forms of zinc and selenium that are hard to replace with food and impossible to replace with supplements, as far as I know. Some herbs help, but are somewhat toxic.

Anyone who masturbates often, and even those who have sex more than once a week, will lose a significant amount of zinc and other nutrients that are difficult to replace. For this reason, sexual fluid should be treated as very sacred and never ever wasted. It is more important for men, by the way, but important for women as well. "

"OFFSETTING THE EFFECTS OF MASTURBATION: 3. Follow a complete nutritional balancing program.

Be sure to eat enough high zinc foods. The main one for this purpose is hamburger meat, and ground chuck is the best of them. Lamb is also good, but not as good for this purpose as ground chuck every day about 8 ounces for a few months, perhaps. Totally avoid vegetarian diets."

Dr.L.Wilson MD http://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/MASTURBATION.htm

I will get more sources tonight! Right now i have so much work!

I eat two zinc supplements.That is about 50 mg of zinc everyday.I abstained for 17 days.But then i lost control on the 18th day.I masturbated and then broke out terribly.Am i the unluckiest person in this whole world who is doomed? I can't even masturbate once in twenty days? And i don't know whether it's the same for sex since i'm a virgin.Yes,i'm 21 and a virgin. That sucks? You bet. DUMB LIFE.

MemberMember
(@will90075)

Posted : 07/25/2013 3:11 am

Thank you for all your replies

I haven't masturbated in months and it's starting to become really hard for me :/ I just want to blow! But I know the consequences. For me it knocks my confidence majorly! I can't even step out the door when my acne flairs up so bad.

I have been thinking about all this and what I'm about to say might sound disgusting and not worth thinking about but when we ejaculate we lose minerals and iron and good stuff! So would it be a good idea to maybe drink our own cum afterwards so it goes back into our body? I've never even tried this and it's not something I want to try but it's just a suggestion

MemberMember
(@messiman)

Posted : 07/25/2013 9:37 am

Well i used to believe that masturbation causes acne , I had acne since jan 2013 they were serve , nothing worked , I thought it cause of masturbation , I restisted for 1 week still broke out , 2 weeks still broke out , than I took "antiboitics" for 2 weeks they gave me yeast infection & I stopped using them acne were gone but came back I use "gentle magic"& masturbate everyday I've had no acne for 3 weeks now

MemberMember
(@kefirfan)

Posted : 07/25/2013 10:57 am

Well i used to believe that masturbation causes acne , I had acne since jan 2013 they were serve , nothing worked , I thought it cause of masturbation , I restisted for 1 week still broke out , 2 weeks still broke out , than I took "antiboitics" for 2 weeks they gave me yeast infection & I stopped using them acne were gone but came back I use "gentle magic"& masturbate everyday I've had no acne for 3 weeks now

Don't want to disappoint or anything, but it is most likely that acne will be back once you stop taking antibiotics. However, good luck :)

MemberMember
(@will90075)

Posted : 07/27/2013 1:53 pm

All I wanna do is cum, the last time I masturbated was the 22nd of April :/ I'm just about ready to explode lol

MemberMember
(@accutanewasawesome1234)

Posted : 08/21/2013 10:56 pm

I tried that.. Ikr.. Disgusting.. I didn't really see any results..

MemberMember
(@will90075)

Posted : 04/27/2014 4:19 am

Hello everyone. Been a while since I have commented. Has anyone had any other experiences with ejaculation, dht and acne? I'm still suffering and having to take a weeks worth of co amoxiclav to sort my acne out every time I masturbate. Becoming expensive :/