Notifications
Clear all

My Skincare Routine For Acne!

MemberMember
(@skintuition)

Posted : 06/26/2013 12:27 pm

After going through much skincare drama, struggling with acne and breakouts... Here is my current skincare routine. I am seriously addicted to skincare products, I don't know what I would do without them. Feel free to give this strange regimen a try, it's more for people with dry, acne prone skin like myself.

AM: Cleanse for 20 seconds with CeraVe Hydrating cleanser (use hands) rinse, pat dry, then apply 7 drops of jojoba oil followed by a dab of coconut oil to make the perfect lazy moisturizer.

PM: Cleanse for 20 second with CeraVe Hydrating cleanser, (use hands), rinse, pat dry, wash hands in between steps obviously, then apply 2 1/2 pumps of Acne.org BP. Spread evenly all over skin, then wait for 1-2 hours (30 minutes at the least) return to bathroom, apply 10-11 drops of jojoba oil as a base for Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. Then apply a dab of cetaphil moisturizer, spread evenly, and go to bed!

This is what I'm currently doing for my skin, I know my skin gets bored of the same thing and lets me know by breaking out, so I always change up the amounts of things I use and how I use them. I'm also always buying products.

Let me know what works for you/what your current skincare routine is, I'd love to know!