Notifications
Clear all

Clindamycin And Retin A

MemberMember
(@mtcnfl)

Posted : 06/25/2013 3:03 pm

Hey guys. So I made this account because after two years of struggling with prescription acne meds, nothing has significantly improved. I currently use a Clyndamycin lotion and a .1% Retin-A cream, at day and night respectively. I also use Aczone cream for spot treating, and use a Neutrogena Acne Wash Redness Soothing day and night. However, i still get frequent whiteheads and i have lots of red spots from previous pimples that have not disappeared, especially in the cheek region below the eyes. I've been on this regimen for about 2 months now, but I just recently had a massive breakout, so I'm just wondering, what am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 06/25/2013 4:35 pm

I have the same exact problem...I went to the dermatologist yesterday to tell him it seems as its not working and he seemed to not even care.i feel really hopeless because one day my skin looks fantastic and a few days later bam...little whiteheads all over cheeks or chin...keep me posted if u find an answer cuz I haven't found one yet

MemberMember
(@mtcnfl)

Posted : 07/08/2013 4:21 pm

I recently switched to the Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, which uses benzoyl peroxide instead of sacylic acid which my other cleanser used. I'm a couple days in and I'm still getting frequent pimples, but I'll see if I see any improvement in the next couple weeks