Notifications
Clear all

You Win, Acne.

MemberMember
(@gotohellacne)

Posted : 06/25/2013 1:20 pm

I think I've completely lost hope. It's just getting worse and I don't know why, it's all out of control. I am so fucking stressed (excuse the language). So many perfect skinned people who don't have to wash their face in their whole life and still don't even have one freaking blemish.. and yet here I am with a million pimples and cysts, washing my face twice a day along with expensive medication and my acne to this day remains untouched.

Life isn't fair, I know. I think I'm just gonna give up >.<

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 06/25/2013 2:10 pm

Please don't say that! I say that every day and it makes me so depressed. My life seems to be so good because I have a nice job, great family and sweet personal life. But ACNE prevents me from enjoying it fully. I sound like a complainer to my loved ones but acne made me this way. I completely understand where you are coming from. My friend and family eat oily and junk food yet their skin is amazing while I am eating ONLY HEALTHY stuff and now I have a cyst on my cheek that is so painful that it hurts to smile. Please remember that you are not the only one fighting this battle and hopefully we will eventually win it!

HUGS!

MemberMember
(@likecake)

Posted : 06/26/2013 8:34 am

have you try get cortisone ijection?, i have friends with cyst acne, is really worse, he come to me and crying because of it, he said, he already do everything to get rid his acne, but didnt work, so i decided to iject him with cortisone , and its work, his acne much much under control now

MemberMember
(@mandarine)

Posted : 06/26/2013 8:52 am

Today, I had to cut in half a strawberry because of the huge pimples of my chin that prevent me from opening my mouth.

Haha, I could post it on FML, this is so ridiculous.

So, Gotohellacne, you are not the only one. Let's be brave, my dear.

MemberMember
(@wombat666)

Posted : 06/27/2013 6:03 pm

Today, I had to cut in half a strawberry because of the huge pimples of my chin that prevent me from opening my mouth.

Haha, I could post it on FML, this is so ridiculous.

So, Gotohellacne, you are not the only one. Let's be brave, my dear.

Lol I know exactly how that feels! Lately I've been getting these annoying pimples in my chin / mouth region, some of them quite painful. In fact one day it was so bad I could barely open my mouth. Was eating this thick slice of pizza and had to rip it into tiny little pieces. And yes, I know... pizza.

MemberMember
(@scarface123)

Posted : 06/27/2013 6:11 pm

Please don't say that! I say that every day and it makes me so depressed. My life seems to be so good because I have a nice job, great family and sweet personal life. But ACNE prevents me from enjoying it fully. I sound like a complainer to my loved ones but acne made me this way. I completely understand where you are coming from. My friend and family eat oily and junk food yet their skin is amazing while I am eating ONLY HEALTHY stuff and now I have a cyst on my cheek that is so painful that it hurts to smile. Please remember that you are not the only one fighting this battle and hopefully we will eventually win it!

HUGS!

You said that you have a family, a nice job, etc. You should be very grateful about that. Some of us are having worse troubles you know... Some of us will never find ourselves a lifetime companion because some of us don't have the natural beauty because acne ruined it all. Acne is the worst killer of natural beauty and other looks just the way you look. I will never be someone that's nice to look at, so this means I'll never find a companion.

I'm sorry for your cist. I believe that it's painful. Hope you'll get better soon.

MemberMember
(@tim714)

Posted : 06/28/2013 12:14 am

Giving up is never the answer, however, the caveman method has helped some people and is free so you might want to give that a try instead of "giving up". Accutane is also very effective. Good luck, don't give up there's something out there that will work for you. You just have to find it.

MemberMember
(@mandarine)

Posted : 06/28/2013 2:44 am

Lol I know exactly how that feels! Lately I've been getting these annoying pimples in my chin / mouth region, some of them quite painful. In fact one day it was so bad I could barely open my mouth. Was eating this thick slice of pizza and had to rip it into tiny little pieces. And yes, I know... pizza.

Pizza? Last night I ate marshmallows, tiny little pieces that glue my fingers. It was not easy.

catdance.gif < By the way, this thing rocks.

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 06/28/2013 3:53 am

no one was born with acne so STOP putting yourself down so much. sooner or later yur skin will clear up, you just have to have faith in God. prayer always helps :)

no one was born with acne so STOP putting yourself down so much, your skin will clear up sooner or later. keep your faith in God...and prayers help too :)

why I keep posing and it doesn't show arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MemberMember
(@darkheart)

Posted : 06/30/2013 12:02 am

I think I've completely lost hope. It's just getting worse and I don't know why, it's all out of control. I am so fucking stressed (excuse the language). So many perfect skinned people who don't have to wash their face in their whole life and still don't even have one freaking blemish.. and yet here I am with a million pimples and cysts, washing my face twice a day along with expensive medication and my acne to this day remains untouched.

Life isn't fair, I know. I think I'm just gonna give up >.<

lol No wonder! Acne cysts form deep beneath the skin where topical medications can't reach. You need oral antibiotics to clear up and manage the infection lodged deep within your skin to receive any benefit. I promise you, with the right antibiotic regimen your acne will become significantly reduced. Don't give up! you're just on a therapy that's too weak to tackle your type of acne that's all, it by no means signifies that your have an incurable strain or anything.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 06/30/2013 2:42 am

Worst title ever. Never give up, never let acne win. Take accutane if you have to. You can get clear. You will get clear if you try hard enough for long enough.

And don't take antibiotics. Antibiotics suck.