Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Side Effects Disappeared

MemberMember
(@mrjohndoe)

Posted : 06/23/2013 2:00 pm

Hi, I've been taking 60mg of accutane for a little less than the last two months and within the last week my side effects have dissipated. With that being said my skin has also dramatically improved within the last week as well. Both of these coincide with me starting my second perscription package of accutane. So my question is, is this a normal part of the treatment, have I gotten lucky with side affects or is this some how signally that the medication isn't working?

Thanks in advanced for all your help, advice and answers.

MemberMember
(@mrjohndoe)

Posted : 06/23/2013 2:55 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@tim714)

Posted : 06/23/2013 10:58 pm

I'm not sure, people's reaction to the drug can vary greatly but if your skin is improving then I'd assume that it's still working. Just enjoy the lack of side effects and clearer skin. Good luck.

MemberMember
(@mrjohndoe)

Posted : 06/24/2013 3:49 am

I'm not sure, people's reaction to the drug can vary greatly but if your skin is improving then I'd assume that it's still working. Just enjoy the lack of side effects and clearer skin. Good luck.

Thanks for the input!

MemberMember
(@chaseap01)

Posted : 06/24/2013 2:09 pm

That is typical of any drug that has an initial reaction. Same thing happened to me. After a couple weeks all of the side effects vanished except for the dry skin. Good luck to you.

MemberMember
(@mrjohndoe)

Posted : 06/26/2013 12:38 am

That is typical of any drug that has an initial reaction. Same thing happened to me. After a couple weeks all of the side effects vanished except for the dry skin. Good luck to you.

Thanks for the reishurement. Even the dryness has dissappeared for me. I guess I should just be grateful!