Notifications
Clear all

Tiny Little Whiteheads Like Bumps Which Have Red(Inflamed) Bases- Cause And Treatment?with Pictures

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/22/2013 9:51 am

tiny little whiteheads like bumps which have red(inflamed) bases.
picture : I KNOW THEY DON'T SEEM ANYTHING BIG BUT THERE ARE SO MANY SOMETIMES AND ALMOST ALWAYS , ALL OVER THAT THEY DO BOTHER.
post-200657-0-17140500-1371911650_thumb.
spread over my forehead,cheeks and around the nose area(mostly the area which has huge pores).
i get them all the time and they do go way earlier or later(sometimes in days or weeks).
i apply faceclin(clindamycin + nicotinamide) gel on them twice a day as spot treatment.
and use my salicylic acid foaming face wash(1% and pH balanced) twice daily before and after bed.
plus,
i wash my face without cleanser (JUST SPLASH WATER) about 3 times through out the day - for instance before application of topical gel or after dancing/exercising etc.
any idea the cause and treatment for this?
do u think this has something to do with diet OR hormones??
could they be for pores(clogges or otherwise)?
(i have huge pores too)
post-200657-0-42271500-1371911558_thumb.
is there a way (be it through diet OR any kind of practice) that would improve the state?
(i get these all over suddenly at times)
thanks.
MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/22/2013 1:07 pm

bump?

MemberMember
(@ribbonettes)

Posted : 06/23/2013 5:16 am

I get large pores sometimes. It usually means that there's a overproduction of oil. Does your skin feel warm? If it does it could mean that there is activity (clogged pores). Usually it goes away when the problem is solved.

aanabill liked
MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/23/2013 1:53 pm

could u check this?

as for the warmth,u mean u get larger pores 'sometimes' while other times its okay?

how's that?

these are permanent for me.

i am not sure about warmth.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/26/2013 4:00 am

anybody?

MemberMember
(@kalinka)

Posted : 09/16/2013 4:02 pm

I have these too. I've no idea what they are but they're annoying. I'm afraid to use a BHA exfoliant in case they come up as zits... I only just got that part of my face flat. They may be from an aha cream I was using that clogged pores.. I'm not sure.

It's been a while sInce you posted this, have you figured them out/seen improvement??

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 09/17/2013 1:43 pm

chromium picolinate treatment