what type of scar is this?any way of treating it other than "surgically"? would u consider it deep or shallow? (the indented one) right next to it is a red mark which was actually slightly raised and i though may be its a 'hypertropic scar' but after weeks it seems to recede into the skin(its almost like normal flat skin now,but with a tough looking hyperpigmentation) also,notice the huge pores(or may be scared pores,am not sure!) do u have such pores? thanks.