Question

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 06/20/2013 4:45 am

okay so i was wondering what tf is that on my nose ? I'm not totally sure if its a pimple bc its round and purple? i've had it for quite awhile now but it never really was full blown until 4days ago and ever since two days ago its turned purple. These grow like every couple of months and before i use to pop them bc they'd never go away sad.png. This time i decide to jst keep applying bp, im too scared to do anything else bc it might get irritated can someone pls help me identify this ? thanks.

MemberMember
(@leofernandez)

Posted : 06/20/2013 5:08 am

i think it might be a bit infected, dont pop them, its never good in the long run! besides your face looks pretty fine, its not really that bad

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 06/20/2013 4:43 pm

UPDATE* so today while taking a shower i decide to apply a heat compress on it. The next thing i know it starts to bleed. D: i quickly stopped and noticed large puss sticking out. I couldn't resist but use the blackhead extractor to bring it out. heres how it looks. Also should i continue applying bp on it ? :/ or is there any better solutions i can use? thanks.

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 06/20/2013 9:30 pm

bump, anyone ?

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 06/21/2013 2:41 am

If you got rid of its contents (pus, plug, etc), then the best thing you can do is put one of those round bandaids over it with some saline solution (contact solution, or you can make some 10% salt water, dissolve like 1 salt crystal in a tiny bit of water and then put it on the bandaid).

Or some zinc cream on the bandaid. That works too.

It'll probly be tender for a bit. BP would probably not help at this point (although it will make it look less inflamed temporarily, it would really just hinder the healing process)

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 06/21/2013 4:52 am

If you got rid of its contents (pus, plug, etc), then the best thing you can do is put one of those round bandaids over it with some saline solution (contact solution, or you can make some 10% salt water, dissolve like 1 salt crystal in a tiny bit of water and then put it on the bandaid).

Or some zinc cream on the bandaid. That works too.

It'll probly be tender for a bit. BP would probably not help at this point (although it will make it look less inflamed temporarily, it would really just hinder the healing process)

okay thanks ill give it a try