Notifications
Clear all

Let's Please Post Whatever We Feel About Our Acne And Mood No Matter How Negative Our Comments Are

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 06/18/2013 3:37 pm

This is the forum where I don't want to feel afraid to come and express my negativity stemming from acne...I want to be comforted...I want to be listened to...I want to laugh...I want to smile...I want to commiserate with you

So too much negativity? SO WHAT? Is acne a positive phenomenon??? :) All I know is when I feel negative, I come and share my grief and I feel positive after reading your comments of support/encouragement.

HUGS!

MemberMember
(@tim714)

Posted : 06/18/2013 5:00 pm

Yeah as bad as it's made me feel at times I know that going through all of this has made me a better person. I will also appreciate having clear skin much more than I have in the past, once this is all over.

It also inspired me to improve the aspects of my life that I felt I had more control over such as diet and excersize which has made me feel and look better physically, and I know I'll continue living healthier long after my skin clears.

So when everything is said and done acne will have been a positive influence on my life as weird as that sounds. It still sucks though lol.

MemberMember
(@mjri94)

Posted : 06/18/2013 6:48 pm

Well right now I have no acne so I'm feeling good and I'm hoping it stays that way but I agree with this in ways:

So when everything is said and done acne will have been a positive influence on my life as weird as that sounds. It still sucks though lol.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 06/19/2013 12:22 am

This is the forum where I don't want to feel afraid to come and express my negativity stemming from acne...I want to be comforted...I want to be listened to...I want to laugh...I want to smile...I want to commiserate with you

So too much negativity? SO WHAT? Is acne a positive phenomenon??? smile.png All I know is when I feel negative, I come and share my grief and I feel positive after reading your comments of support/encouragement.

HUGS!

I absolutely agree. This is basically what I was just trying to say in the other thread. We don't ever need to worry about being criticized for being too negative here. If a person is being rude or disrespectful that's different. But when it comes to being sad or upset or angry over skin, I don't think there should be any limits on what's tolerated.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/19/2013 12:48 am

its okay to be negative(as in sad and upset and talk life and its aspects) but i feel its not right when some people just wont take any positivity.

a sad post does get many replies - some saying 'oh we suffer the same way.u r not alone' and other 'buck up.u're better than this.u can do this' etc.

now,its very good to get strength from the fact that we r not alone.and like i keep saying "we r in this together"!

but i also,wish that they imbibe the positivity too.

i bring this up because some never really get the positive vibe(or the fact in some cases) ever.no matter how many explain things to them in whichever way!

i am pretty sure many of us have tried our best to explain something positive to someone and yet even after all that and more,he/she's still been sad and NEGATIVE.

also,some seem negative in a 'wrong' way!their take on life changes.

i understand they are upset and we all break down often.

but their negative take on everything is so firm and i personally dnt supprt it.

because it does effect others too.

which is sad.

^that is my opinion.

MemberMember
(@perseverance92)

Posted : 06/19/2013 2:18 pm

I love this Canadian lady! Read her other posts too.They inevitably make me smile and happy. Let's share then! :)

MemberMember
(@frankl)

Posted : 06/19/2013 4:24 pm

100% agree. don't get discouraged by anyone on this forum from posting whatever you feel inside. gotta keep it real!

MemberMember
(@mrnegative)

Posted : 06/19/2013 9:52 pm

This must be some sort of joke - especially considering the fact that she made this thread in response to me. Wishing everyone the best though! Cope in your own ways and may we all get rid of our worries sooner rather than later. :)

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 06/25/2013 2:06 pm

This must be some sort of joke - especially considering the fact that she made this thread in response to me. Wishing everyone the best though! Cope in your own ways and may we all get rid of our worries sooner rather than later. smile.png

It is not a joke... and yeah, it is a direct response! Thanks and to your as well

Yeah as bad as it's made me feel at times I know that going through all of this has made me a better person. I will also appreciate having clear skin much more than I have in the past, once this is all over.

It also inspired me to improve the aspects of my life that I felt I had more control over such as diet and excersize which has made me feel and look better physically, and I know I'll continue living healthier long after my skin clears.

Tim, you are a great guy! Just wanted to repeat that you are an awesome person!

100% agree. don't get discouraged by anyone on this forum from posting whatever you feel inside. gotta keep it real!

I hope all is well Frank*L! Please know that I truly appreciate positivity of yours on this forum! You, QuietJamie, Tim714 And RandallFlagg were the four lads that were really helpful to me when I went through tough times!

MemberMember
(@snsdgirl14)

Posted : 06/25/2013 4:43 pm

I personally believe positivity is a really important thing to practice, but at the same time, I totally understand venting and feeling awful about your skin/acne. So yes, let's just say whatever's on our minds, good or bad, and support each other in any way that we can. :)