Bb Cream

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 06/12/2013 6:19 pm

So anyways...while I was looking for a new foundation..i stumbled on bb creams..one brand in particular that looks amazing..but im wondering have any of u guys tried it, and do u think u can use it in the day and tretinoin at night? any reviews would be appreciated.

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 06/12/2013 10:19 pm

I was looking into the skin 79 pink bottle one....I heard the Korean products are better

MemberMember
(@amcguill)

Posted : 06/13/2013 12:52 am

I was looking into the skin 79 pink bottle one....I heard the Korean products are better

Hey! I use this product and love, love, love it! It doesn't fully cover up marks and active acne, but it does a good job of looking natural and feels like I have nothing on. I use nightly tretinoin too.

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 06/13/2013 7:25 am

do u think it improves your skin ?

MemberMember
(@tiara85)

Posted : 06/13/2013 9:23 am

I would recommend Clinique's BB and CC creams!

I prefer the CC as it gives a dewy, healthy and moderate coverage. Whereas the BB is matte and can be built up to full coverage.

What's important is they are both oil free, allergy tested and 100% fragrance free. Fragrance is the number one cause of irritation and Clinique are 100%, and because the have the highest quality of ingredients their products do not smell and have to be covered up like others.

I also like Dior BB but in the interests of skin, I'd stick with Clinique!