Clear Hyperpigmenta...

Notifications
Clear all

Clear Hyperpigmentation

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 06/11/2013 11:56 pm

Can someone share their successful story about clear up the hyperpigmentation and also the correct way of using ahaI am using aha for almost a month but i still havent seen the result yet.I put the aha after the moisture .is it ok like that btwbp is a good product .it helps me to clear all acnes but i still get so dry my skin even i use jojoba oil as well my face is dry and cracky after using bb cream

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/11/2013 11:59 pm

Before you put the BP, try spot treating all your blemishes and hyper pigmentation with the AHA. Once that is dry you can put the BP on top. After the BP dries, mix half AHA and half moisturizer together and apply it on your face.

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 06/12/2013 12:04 am

Before you put the BP, try spot treating all your blemishes and hyper pigmentation with the AHA. Once that is dry you can put the BP on top. After the BP dries, mix half AHA and half moisturizer together and apply it on your face.

I am afraid i gonna cause acnes like that kinda irriate .did u cause acnes

People said bp will make your red spot get longer so i am thinking if i should stop bp or reduce dose

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/12/2013 12:04 am

I am afraid i gonna cause acnes like that kinda irriate .did u cause acnes

It didn't cause any acne. I started using AHA around the 6th-7th week on the regimen and my acne was starting to clear around that time. I found the AHA sped up the process of taking my acne away.

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 06/12/2013 12:06 am

Oic lemme try your method tomorrow thank you i hate the hyperpigmentation.they makes you ugly

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/12/2013 12:21 am

Oic lemme try your method tomorrow ï¼ï¼‰ thank you ï¼ï¼‰ i hate the hyperpigmentation.they makes you ugly

Sometimes its even worse to have the hyper pigmentation than the actual acne because it makes it even more obvious. Give it a go and let us know your progress. :)

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 06/12/2013 11:06 am

How long does it take for the AHA to try when you spot-treat it? I usually spot treat my blemishes with AHA after the last step, and even when I wake up in the morning the AHA doesn't realllllly seem dry. Am I just using too much AHA when I do spot treatments??

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 06/12/2013 1:56 pm

How long does it take for the AHA to try when you spot-treat it? I usually spot treat my blemishes with AHA after the last step, and even when I wake up in the morning the AHA doesn't realllllly seem dry. Am I just using too much AHA when I do spot treatments??

hey guys

I just got the email for the staff in acne.org,He told me the proper way to using AHA is to apply aha first then BP.It is same as what nicmic did.I hope it helps wirh others :) .cheers!!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/12/2013 6:28 pm

Maybe you should try putting it under the BP layer. For some reason it works better when you spot treat. Just my opinion anyway. :)

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 06/13/2013 9:27 am

cosign w/nicmic62.. I spot treat w/AHA, then apply BP... However, if you are new to AHA, you should definitely test it out, before full application, as it does cause irritation for many users. Try your normal amount of moisturizer, then a few drops of AHA every 3 days, then work to every other day, then everyday application. Afterwards, you can try the half/half solution mentioned by nm62. Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress.. :)

MemberMember
(@brf7)

Posted : 06/13/2013 4:38 pm

cosign w/nicmic62.. I spot treat w/AHA, then apply BP... However, if you are new to AHA, you should definitely test it out, before full application, as it does cause irritation for many users. Try your normal amount of moisturizer, then a few drops of AHA every 3 days, then work to every other day, then everyday application. Afterwards, you can try the half/half solution mentioned by nm62. Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress.. smile.png

So you both suggest using AHA before BP? I've been using it for more than a month and havent really seen a difference. I never even thought of that. I don't really want to spot test though because pretty much my whole forehead has dark spots but is clear. Same with my cheeks. Could I apply it all over and then do BP. Would it still be effective and safe that way?

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 08/09/2013 6:32 pm

Hi, when u first started using the Aha ..how did u go about using it :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/09/2013 10:17 pm

I mixed it with my moisturizer every PM.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 08/10/2013 1:18 pm

Great thanks :)