When Can I Expect T...

Notifications
Clear all

When Can I Expect The Breakouts To Stop

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 06/11/2013 7:24 pm

Hey guys. Now i know that this question has probably been asked a million times but i definitely need some encouragement over here. I am on the regimen and i am almost 60days/2 months in. Acne has improved lots but i still persistantly breakout on my chin/mouth area in clusters and my under jaw acne is not budging at all. When did people who are on the regimen stop breaking out? I have done tons of acne treatments and they have all ended in disappointment so pardon the lack of confidence in the regimen.

Hope to hear from you experienced users

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 06/11/2013 7:38 pm

I'm in the same boat! I'm also interested in hearing what other people have to say~ But I think we have to stay confident till at least the 3 month mark! I've read plenty of success stories that didn't see the great improvement until then! (:

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 06/11/2013 7:42 pm

Well i'm glad someone can relate. You are right in that we need to give it 3 months but even knowing that doesn't make the wait any easier.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 06/11/2013 9:16 pm

I'm in the same boat too, Sasch. Acne has improved drastically...but I'm still getting consistent pimples just like usual. (albeit smaller pimples than usual) I'll be glad when it stops for GOOD.

MemberMember
(@mariahg)

Posted : 06/12/2013 10:59 pm

I just hit the 3 month mark a few days ago and I still breakout. It's not bad at all, maybe 2 or 3 actives right now

Mine didn't start drastically clearing up until a few weeks ago. Hang in there :)

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 06/12/2013 11:59 pm

I m on 3 months .i got one or two tiny pumps sometimes.i m so worried i get a huge break out again after AHA.the most corcern abt is the hyperpigmentation now n those tiny pumps.cheers honey .ur acnes will be clear

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 06/13/2013 9:22 am

It will get better... It took me almost 6 months to get completely clear... Just keep consistent, it will get better.. :)

MemberMember
(@thereisalwayshope)

Posted : 06/15/2013 12:24 am

Probably like week 11 or 12 :) That is when i stayed relatively clear! Stay with it hun, you are an amazing person and you have helped people on this site like crazy¦.so admirable.

And definitely wait until month 3-4 :) If my skin could do it so can your :)

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 06/15/2013 11:00 am

Thanks Guys! It's hard to keep pushing when others are getting more consistant results much quicker. My face is definitely more manageable than it was in the summer so i am totally elated. Hoping that by the end of the summer my skin has totally adapted to BP and is not so dry.

MemberMember
(@annie30)

Posted : 06/24/2013 8:03 pm

I just started the regimen 2 weeks ago and I love reading how well other people are doing! I hope that your skin is still doing great! :)