Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Masturbation Causes My Acne. Will Accutane Help?

MemberMember
(@mikkia)

Posted : 06/08/2013 12:59 pm

Masturbation is number one cause of my acne. Those of you who has or had the same problem and took Accutane did it help?

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/08/2013 1:05 pm

accutane reduces the size of ur sebaceous glands and thus sorta working on sebum production.

MemberMember
(@tritonxiv)

Posted : 06/08/2013 1:13 pm

Masturbation is number one cause of my acne. Those of you who has or had the same problem and took Accutane did it help?

Yes, Accutane will counteract it.

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 06/08/2013 8:08 pm

Seems that the solution is rather straightforward.......stop/reduce masturbation. You would take accutane rather than implement such a simple solution? That's craziness my friend. I dream of being able to do something so simple and get rid of my skin issues.

MemberMember
(@mikkia)

Posted : 06/09/2013 4:48 am

Seems that the solution is rather straightforward.......stop/reduce masturbation. You would take accutane rather than implement such a simple solution? That's craziness my friend. I dream of being able to do something so simple and get rid of my skin issues.

You call stopping masturbation or (having sex) a simple solution? That's just not feasible. I would take accutane after trying all kinds of meds, vitamins, lotions, diets etc.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/09/2013 12:34 pm

diet should be ur 1st option.

diet and supplementation works on the texture of ur skin,insulin spikes(which might be a cause unrelated to masturbation) or sweaty/oily skin.

with it,u should take care of ur skincare routine.

clean the upper dead layer and keep urself well-hydrated!

MemberMember
(@xesro)

Posted : 06/09/2013 4:17 pm

Masturbate just once per month. Its good to avoid masturbation but its bad not to do it.

I have made an experiment:

- I didn't masturbate for almost 2 months, my skin cleared up but I started to ejaculate in sleep and also I got very stressed and got angry really fast, not to mention the many sex urges !

So my advice, don't stop masturbating, but reduce the frequency of it. Once per month should be enough and it won't affect your skin, it will actually help you.

MemberMember
(@mikkia)

Posted : 06/09/2013 6:15 pm

diet and supplementation works on the texture of ur skin,insulin spikes(which might be a cause unrelated to masturbation) or sweaty/oily skin.

That is just in theory. I've tried it. Much effort and very minimal results.

MemberMember
(@marveangel)

Posted : 06/09/2013 6:20 pm

people what are you saying; MASTURBATION DOESN'T CAUSE ACNE- FACT! if you rally want to help your self, seek for what is causing your acne.am quite sure your acne is as a result of hormonal imbalance. get drugs/eat food that will restore balance to your hormones and you acne will become history.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/10/2013 1:11 am

That is just in theory. I've tried it. Much effort and very minimal results.

depends on what methods u've tried and how long u've given it.

also,not all acne is diet related.

so may be urs was not.

but if u have nt given it a good try,then u should.

MemberMember
(@mikkia)

Posted : 06/10/2013 5:23 am

people what are you saying; MASTURBATION DOESN'T CAUSE ACNE- FACT! if you rally want to help your self, seek for what is causing your acne.am quite sure your acne is as a result of hormonal imbalance. get drugs/eat food that will restore balance to your hormones and you acne will become history.

Have you seen a single extensive study which would have proved that there's no connection between masturbation and acne? No, you haven't. The fact that you consider something as a fact doesn't make it so.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/10/2013 11:05 am

and another thing i missed saying.

diet-acne connection is a fact.

its not theory,its tried and tested for good results in practice.

just because u think its not a fact,doesnt make it a theory.

i am not an extremist.

i keep saying not all acne can be cured by dietary changes or lifestyle modifications but its ignorance when its claimed a "theory' which is a generalised statement.

its alright to say that it dint work or effect u in good or bad way but its still remains a fact.

i am myself not effected by a lot of food that is usually bad for acne,doesnt mean i'll go saying there's no truth in them.

this was actually meant for everyone who says so.

*nothing personal*

MemberMember
(@mikkia)

Posted : 06/10/2013 11:41 am

and another thing i missed saying.

diet-acne connection is a fact.

its not theory,its tried and tested for good results in practice.

just because u think its not a fact,doesnt make it a theory.

i am not an extremist.

i keep saying not all acne can be cured by dietary changes or lifestyle modifications but its ignorance when its claimed a "theory' which is a generalised statement.

its alright to say that it dint work or effect u in good or bad way but its still remains a fact.

i am myself not effected by a lot of food that is usually bad for acne,doesnt mean i'll go saying there's no truth in them.

this was actually meant for everyone who says so.

*nothing personal*

There is a connection but saying that diet would improve MY skin condition is just a hypothesis. I wouldn't take supplements if I would disregard their benefit altogether. Scientifically, however, I cannot say that they work because the marginal benefit would fall in the realms of placebo effect.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/10/2013 1:32 pm

u see,acne caused by or as a result of what u put in ur mouth is proved.

u gotta read more on that here or anywhere.

even considering 'only and only' that point,one can easily find a solution to 'such' acne.

u could check out some profiles here - TREATACNE for example.

she's tried every possible thing and the only thing that has given her permanent results is avoiding some thing and maintaining a nutrient-dense diet.

she's done a good job with the gallery and added notes showing gradual improvements.

there are several more examples in real life here.

so its certainly not 'hypothesis'!

diet may or may not effect YOUR skin condition.

but diet does effect skin condition in general.

not just acne but the over all skin health.

MemberMember
(@mikkia)

Posted : 06/10/2013 2:09 pm

u see,acne caused by or as a result of what u put in ur mouth is proved.

u gotta read more on that here or anywhere.

even considering 'only and only' that point,one can easily find a solution to 'such' acne.

u could check out some profiles here - TREATACNE for example.

she's tried every possible thing and the only thing that has given her permanent results is avoiding some thing and maintaining a nutrient-dense diet.

she's done a good job with the gallery and added notes showing gradual improvements.

there are several more examples in real life here.

so its certainly not 'hypothesis'!

diet may or may not effect YOUR skin condition.

but diet does effect skin condition in general.

not just acne but the over all skin health.

It certainly is a hypothesis if you say that diet improves my skin condition (i.e. acne). The only reason why I'm here is because of acne. I'm not here because I would want a glowing skin. Like I said, I've tried some diets (paleo for instance) but the results have been poor. Also, I'm not contended if I get 3 pimples a week instead of 4.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/11/2013 1:21 am

paleo might not be the answer.

"healthy" diet is a subjective thing.

anyway,there is proof and its not hypothesis.

might not have worked for u(like i had said earlier) but that doesnt omit the fact.

u dnt wanna believe,dnt.

ur opinion and i understand.since u havent seen results urself but i have seen PEOPLE see major results(I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PALEO.I AM TALKING ABOUT A DIET THAT SUITS U.IT COULD BE FULL OF COOKED STUFF AND/OR HAVE NO NIGHT SHADE MEMBERS - WHICH ONE COULD HAVE EVEN WITH PALEO DIET)

I hope u get all healed.

good luck.

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 06/11/2013 1:28 am

why do yu need to masturbate when yu can hav sex lool

MemberMember
(@perseverance92)

Posted : 06/11/2013 3:37 am

why do yu need to masturbate when yu can hav sex

Insensitive you.Guys with acne tend who have a low self confidence.So they don't really have girls around them. :/

Ejaculation does spike the levels of DHT (Di-hydrogen testosterone).So it may flare up your acne.At one point of time i was so desperate to get rid of my acne that i experimented with myself.I stopped masturbating for a week and noted down my observations.I did observe that there were less breakouts.So i refrained from masturbation for another week.So far so good.But then as i went forward with this "no fapping" regime,i started experiencing nocturnal emissions.And believe me nocturnal emissions/night falls are the ugliest thing that can happen to you.It's the same as masturbation except the fact that your not conscious enough to be exhilarated by the Endorphins LOL .So it failed miserably in my case.Not to forget how aggressive i become when i don't get a release.I become a lecherous snob .

Given a choice between masturbation and acne? It's silly... Your body is intelligent.By the process of spermatogenesis your testes are producing sperms.If you don't ejaculate them once in a while your body will do it itself.But don't start overdoing it.Your palm would become hairy LOL wink.png

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 06/11/2013 4:22 am

Insensitive you.Guys with acne tend who have a low self confidence.So they don't really have girls around them. :/

Ejaculation does spike the levels of DHT (Di-hydrogen testosterone).So it may flare up your acne.At one point of time i was so desperate to get rid of my acne that i experimented with myself.I stopped masturbating for a week and noted down my observations.I did observe that there were less breakouts.So i refrained from masturbation for another week.So far so good.But then as i went forward with this "no fapping" regime,i started experiencing nocturnal emissions.And believe me nocturnal emissions/night falls are the ugliest thing that can happen to you.It's the same as masturbation except the fact that your not conscious enough to be exhilarated by the Endorphins LOL .So it failed miserably in my case.Not to forget how aggressive i become when i don't get a release.I become a lecherous snob .

Given a choice between masturbation and acne? It's silly... Your body is intelligent.By the process of spermatogenesis your testes are producing sperms.If you don't ejaculate them once in a while your body will do it itself.But don't start overdoing it.Your palm would become hairy LOL wink.png

loool hmmm now I kno why guys do that shit^^^^reading that. and I get what yu mean by guys being shy about their acne but tbh girls don't give a toss about that

MemberMember
(@mikkia)

Posted : 06/11/2013 5:45 am

and I get what yu mean by guys being shy about their acne but tbh girls don't give a toss about that

Yes, they do if you have acne on your face and it isn't mild. It all affects on how you look and men's looks are important to women.

why do yu need to masturbate when yu can hav sex lool

The effect is the same. lol

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 06/11/2013 9:13 am

So your saying masturbation causes your levels of DHT to rise.....wouldn't that affect your hair ( male balding pattern ).

MemberMember
(@perseverance92)

Posted : 06/11/2013 9:26 am

So your saying masturbation causes your levels of DHT to rise.....wouldn't that affect your hair ( male balding pattern ).

Indeed i had a receding hairline.Well i have it my genes too(the receding hairline).My mother told me to take biotin everyday.It has improved my hair by leaps and bounds.Now it grows like hell.Every 2 weeks i have to get a haircut :(.

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 06/11/2013 10:59 am

and I get what yu mean by guys being shy about their acne but tbh girls don't give a toss about that

Yes, they do if you have acne on your face and it isn't mild. It all affects on how you look and men's looks are important to women.

>why do yu need to masturbate when yu can hav sex lool

well myy fiance got acne and I never notice it coz his super confident and his good looking so his acne isn't noticeable

and yu wont get the satisfaction yu will get from masturbating lol yu need a girl who can rock yu bed if yu kno wat I mean

MemberMember
(@mikkia)

Posted : 06/11/2013 11:26 am

>>why do yu need to masturbate when yu can hav sex lool

lockquote>

well myy fiance got acne and I never notice it coz his super confident and his good looking so his acne isn't noticeable

and yu wont get the satisfaction yu will get from masturbating lol yu need a girl who can rock yu bed if yu kno wat I mean

I'm not talking about satisfaction. I'm talking about acne. Ejaculation (or even arousal) leads to acne in my case. It doesn't make a difference how it's achieved.

Your fiance would be more good looking if he hadn't acne.

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 06/11/2013 11:29 am

well if masturbating is causing yu to break out then why don't yu stop it ayyy

and he already looks perfect to me with or without acne :)