Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spidermanforever

Pockmarks Or Enlarged Pores

Are these pock marks from acne or just large pores. I have very fine hair coming from them and my mum has them on her face even though she never had acne in her life. Really making me insecure

Pic

post-179032-0-17174500-1370094988_thumb.

post-179032-0-17174500-1370094988_thumb.

They look like normal pores. Might be slightly enlarged since most of your pores are completely invisible, but who cares? No one is going to notice that and pretty much every one with or without an acne history has some pores like that if you look close enough. You're very lucky and have no reason whatsoever to feel insecure about your skin.

Thanks for replying I felt that they were marks from previous acne....is there anything to do to reduce pore size?

Pore size is genetic my friend, so no not really. Through my treatments with the Dermaroller I have noticed my pores becoming much smaller but you don't want to do something that invasive if you have no scarring to treat.

Another good product I found for my pores is the Clarisonic brush! http://www.clarisonic.com/ I love it. :D