Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Prescription..

MemberMember
(@dek593)

Posted : 05/30/2013 11:48 pm

I`ve visited my doctor yesterday(5/30/13)) for 2nd month supply. However, I didn`t know that the prescription is expired after 5/30/13 11:59 pm. I didn`t know this until I just checked my iPLEDGE Status on the web. The pharmacist told ,me that come back after 4 p.m. but I couldn`t pick the accutane up because of the work. The CVS pharmacy was already closed when I got there at 10:30pm.

I worry about I have to wait for another month to get prescription for accutane...I can`t wait to call my doctor tomorrow morning if he can prescribe the accutane again for next month supply. anyone have ever had like this situation? I`m a male patient.

MemberMember
(@zraden)

Posted : 06/03/2013 10:06 pm

When did they start making guys do the I Pledge system in the States?

Is your GP sure you have to do it to get ur P/x?

MemberMember
(@txngrl)

Posted : 06/04/2013 12:04 am

The Rx was already approved by your derm it sounds like. So all CVS needs to do is re-register you in iPledge. Give them your iPledge# again & they should be able to call it in & get you the medicine. Or the nurse may have to call CVS & give them approval again. I doubt you'll have to wait another month. This happened to me today. I dropped off the Rx for my son, and his iPledge thingy was already expired. So they had to get the number from me & re-register him. Then about 2 hrs later I was able to go back & pick up the medicine.

Hope you get it tomorrow!